Keukenhof, unique tulip garden near Amsterdam in Holland
Keukenhof garden is a very popular place to visit in spring. It’s the best day out among the flowers! Every year more than 7 million flower bulbs are planted to bloom in spring. There is a variety of 800 different tulips. A unique and unforgettable experience for everyone.
Keukenhof had 32 hectares of flowers. There are also spectacular flower shows, surprising inspirational gardens, unique artworks and wonderful events. Wanna know everything about the tulips? Visit the Tulpomania exhibition in the Juliana Pavilion in the park.Buy your Keukenhof tickets online and skip the line
Visit Keukenhof with children
Keukenhof is also one big party for childeren. They will have a blast with the treasure hunt, petting farm, maze and the playground.
Keukenhof garden is a great day out for the whole family. The thema in 2018 is romance.
Walking between the tulips of Keukenhof
From the 10 miles (15 km) hiking trails of keukenhof you will have a spectacular view of the flower gardens. During your walk you will see unique, weekly changing flower shows, beautiful ponds and various pavilions with various restaurants and terraces.
Stature park Keukenhof
In addition to the huge flower garden, the Keukenhof is also the largest statue garden of the Netherlands. You can admire many statues made by national and international artist.
Discover de Keukenhof area (Bollenstreek)
The Keukenhof itself consists exclusively of hiking trails, but during a cycling tour around Keukenhof you will discover the beauty of the surroundings. Bike rental can be found at the entrance of the Keukenhof and costs € 10 per day. You can reserve your bike online so you don’t have to wait for a bike to be available.
Flower Tour and LisseCard
A unique way to experience the area is by cycling the Flower Tour. This route is less than 10 miles (15km) long (1 hours cycling) and comes along many beautiful viewpoints and flower attractions. You can order the Flower Tour from the 1st of March or buy a LisseCard (which include entrance to all the flower attractions in the Keukenhof area) (also available from the 1ste of March).
Opening hours Keukenhof 2018
Keukenhof garden is open from the 22th of March till the 13th of May 2018:
|Monday||08:00 – 19:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 – 19:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 – 19:30|
|Thursday||08:00 – 19:30|
|Friday||08:00 – 19:30|
|Saturday||08:00 – 19:30|
|Sunday||08:00 – 19:30|
The ticket office is open from 08.00 – 18.00
Entrance fees Keukenhof Amsterdam 2018
These are the entrance fees for the Keukenhof in Lisse:
Buy your Keukenhof tickets online and skip the line
Combi tickets Keukenhof Amsterdam 2018
When you want to visit Keukenhof Gardens you have to think about how you are. If you have a car than you can order your parking ticket (€6,00) online. But if you do not have a car than you can choose between Public transport, Tour company or order a Taxi.
The easiest (and cheapest) way is ordering a combi ticket. You can choose between public transport or by tourbus (direct bus + tourguide and extra’s).
Fast Public Transport
All combi tickets include a direct transfer with the public transport return ticket (bus) and fast-track entrance to Keukenhof.
- From Amsterdam € 29,50
- From Schiphol € 24,50
- From Haarlem € 24,50
- From Leiden € 24,50
- Child tickets (4-11) € 12,50
Do you want to experience a unique day among the flowers? And are you in Amsterdam during one of the Saturdays in April? Check out the unique Helicopter tour. See the flower fields from a birds eye perspective, ride a Dutch bike and enjoy the flowerpark all in one.
All tours include a luxe and direct transfer by bus.
- Keukenhof Gardens Tour from Amsterdam €55,00
- Keukenhof Gardens Tour from Rotterdam or The Hague € 59,00
- Keukenhof Gardens & visiting Tulip Bulb Farm from Amsterdam € 69,00
- Keukenhof Gardens & visiting Zaanse Schans from Amsterdam € 95,00
- Keukenhof Gardens, Volendam & Windmills (small group) € 149,00
Parking at Keukenhof Gardens
Keukenhof is well accessible by both car and public transport. There is a parkingarea where you can park your car for just € 6.00 a day. You even can buy your parkingticket online to make sure you can park your car at the Keukenhof entrance.
Drive to Keukenhof Amsterdam by car
Keukenhof Garden is located between Amsterdam and The Hague and is easily reached via the A4 (exit Nieuw-Vennep) and the A44 (exit 3 Lisse). Follow the signs ‘Keukenhof’. You can park in the Keukenhof car park.
Map of Keukenhof Garden Amsterdam
A free map is available from the ticket office at Keukenhof, information desk or entrance. You will also find signs and maps in the park. Click on the map below to enlarge.
Events at Keukenhof Gardens
Every day of opening the gardens will look amazing. On some days there are special events being held for your to enjoy. All events are free (you only pay for your Keukenhof ticket).
- 24/03/2018 – 25/03/2018 – Hello Spring!
- 28/03/2018 – 16/05/2018 – Fairytale festival (every Wednesday)
- 30/03/2018 – 02/04/2018 – Dutch heritage weekend
- 06/04/2018 – 08/04/2018 – Keukenhof Flower market
- 12/04/2018 – 15/04/2018 – Romantic Roses festival
- 21/04/2018 – Flower Parade
- 28/04/2018 – 29/04/2018 – All you need is love
- 02/05/2018 – 06/05/2018 – Blooming Romance festival
- 12/05/2018 – 13/05/2018 – Romance at Keukenhof
Stationsweg 166a, 2161 AM Lisse
Phone: +31 252 465555
More about Keukenhof
- Top 10 hotels nearby Keukenhof Tulip Garden
- How do i get to Keukenhof garden from Amsterdam?
- Flower shows at Keukenhof Tulip Garden.
- Keukenhof theme 2018: Romance in Flowers.
- Buy your Keukenhof tulip garden ticket 2018 online with a discount
- Visit Keukenhof garden during a layover at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
- How to get a discount for Keukenhof Garden tickets?
- Buy a Keukenhof season ticket