Are you planning to visit Holland to see the blooming flower fields in spring? If the answer is yes, you should really follow our Free Flower Forecast. With our flower reports we would love to keep you updated about the growing of the flowers in Holland. We are living in the middle of the Bollenstreek (Dutch flower region). Close to the Keukenhof Gardens near Amsterdam. We see the flower fields every day so we will inform you about our forecast for the blooming of the fields in the 2019 spring season.
Free weekly Flower Forecast
Every year we start at the beginning of March with our weekly flower update to tell you the status of the flowering of the flower fields in Holland.
Each Flower Forecast contains a current state of flowering of the flower fields and the expectation for the coming week. We will give you an update about the weather forecasts and we also pay attention to the best flower events that take place in the coming week.
Flowering in Keukenhof Gardens
In our weekly Flower Forecast we also give you an update on the flowering of the flowers at Keukenhof Gardens.
Stay informed by subscribing to our free newsletter. We will send a monthly newsletter with information about the best events in Holland and updates on the spring season 2019. From the beginning of March till 19 May we will send the weekly Flower update with this newsletter. -> Subscribe here. We also have a Facebook page where we share photos, videos and much more about the flowers in Holland.
Flower Forecasts 2019
The first flower report for the 2019 season was published on 11 January 2019. See all our Flower Forecast for 2019 below:
- 14 March 2019 – one week before opening of Keukenhof Gardens
- 7 March 2019 – two weeks before opening of Keukenhof Gardens
- 1 March 2019 – Let spring begin!
- 11 February 2019 – Spring is coming
- 11 January 2019 – First Flower Forecast of 2019
Archive: Flower Forecasts 2018
- 3 May 2018 – Keukenhof
- 26 April 2018 – Full bloom
- 19 April 2018 – Tuliptime
- 12 April 2018 – Let Spring begin!
- 5 April 2018 – More and more colors
- 29 March 2018 – Easter Weekend
- 22 March 2018 – Keukenhof is open
- 15 March 2018 – first colors
- 8 March 2018 – Ice flowers
- 1 March 2018 – Spring is coming, a little later…
We also participate in the Flower Map. This handy Google maps tool shows you exactly where the blooming flower fields can be found. The Flower Map will also be updated every week from 7 March 2019. We will include the Flower Map with our Flower Forecast in 2019.
Are you interested in the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out the information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a flower farm in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The other icons of Holland: more about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar