Are you planning to visit Holland to see the blooming flower fields in spring? If the answer is yes, you should really follow our flower update. With our flower updates we would love to keep you updated about the growing of the flowers in Holland. We are living in the middle of the Dutch flower region (Bollenstreek) close to the Keukenhof Gardens near Amsterdam. We see the flower fields every day so we can inform you about our expectations for the blooming of the fields in the 2019 spring season.
Free weekly flower updates
Every year we start at the beginning of March with the weekly flower update to tell you the status of the flowering of the flower fields in Holland.
Flower reports 2019
The first flower report for the 2019 season will be published on 7 March 2019. Stay informed by subscribing to our free newsletter. We will send a monthly newsletter with information about the best events in Holland and updates on the coming spring season. From the beginning of March till 19 May we will send the weekly Flower update with this newsletter. -> Subscribe here. We also have a Facebook page where we share photos, videos and much more about the flowers in Holland.
Archive Flower reports 2018
- 3 May 2018 – Keukenhof
- 26 April 2018 – Full bloom
- 19 April 2018 – Tuliptime
- 12 April 2018 – Let Spring begin!
- 5 April 2018 – More and more colors
- 29 March 2018 – Easter Weekend
- 22 March 2018 – Keukenhof is open
- 15 March 2018 – first colors
- 8 March 2018 – Ice flowers
- 1 March 2018 – Spring is coming, a little later…
We also have a flower map where you can check the photo’s of the flower fields around Keukenhof Gardens. We will start updating the flower map from the beginning of March 2019.
Are you interested in the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out the information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a flower farm in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The other icons of Holland: more about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar