When you visit Keukenhof you can get a free map at the entrance of the park. Want to prepare you visit at Keukenhof? Check out the Keukenhof map.
Entrance of Keukenhof
Keukenhof Gardens has two entrances. The Main entrance and the extra entrance. Most visitors will enter the park at the main entrance. The biggest parking area is located there and the Keukenhof Express Bus, tour busses and taxis are located at the main entrance. If you travel by bike you can park your bike also at the main entrance. The extra entrance is only open during busy days. There is an extra parking area for cars at the extra entrance.
Are you ready for your visit? Make sure you buy your tickets online so you don’t have to wait at the checkout at Keukenhof.
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2020
The prices for the 2020 season are not final yet. Subscribe to our free newsletter and you will be the first to know when the tickets for 2020 are available.
|Keukenhof Skip the line Adult ticket||€ 19,00||Buy tickets »|
|Kids ticket 4-17 years||€ 9.00||Buy tickets »|
|Kids up to 3 years||Free|
|Parking ticket one day||€ 6,00||Buy tickets »|
|Bus (return ticket) + Keukenhof Skip the line||€ 25,00||Buy tickets »|
|Rental Bike at Keukenhof||€ 19,50||Buy tickets »|
|Keukenhof Guided Tour from Amsterdam |
including a visit to a real tulip farm
|€ 69,00||Buy tickets »|
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills