The perfect way to discover the Dutch Flower Region ‘Bollenstreek’ is by cycling along the flower fields and beautiful area around Keukenhof.
With this self guided tour you can cycle or walk a route by yourself in about 1 hour (10 miles). There is a free audiotour that tells you the story of the region and the tulip. You have the chance to see a real tulip farm, unique castles, the St. Agatha church and the Keukenhof forest. You will also get great discounts at restaurants and shops around the route. Included with the Flower Tour is a nice souvenir booklet.
What do you get?
- Unique cycle route (also suitable for hiking)
- Nice souvenir booklet (print your voucher to get the booklet at one of the pickup locations)
- Great discounts like free cheese tasing, discounts on Dutch food and even a free souvenir at the local tourist office.
The Flower Tour with audiotour is included in the FlowerCard. If you only want the Flower Tour you can buy it online for just € 5,00. You also can order a Keukenhof ticket, rental bike and public transport ticket with your Flower Tour.Buy the Flower Tour in our ticketshop
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills