The perfect way to discover the Dutch Flower Region ‘Bollenstreek’ is by cycling along the flower fields and beautiful area around Keukenhof.
With this self guided tour you can cycle or walk a route by yourself in about 1 hour (10 miles). There is a free audiotour that tells you the story of the region and the tulip. You have the chance to see a real tulip farm, unique castles, the St. Agatha church and the Keukenhof forest. You will also get great discounts at restaurants and shops around the route. Included with the Flower Tour is a nice souvenir booklet.
What do you get?
- Unique cycle route (also suitable for hiking)
- Nice souvenir booklet (print your voucher to get the booklet at one of the pickup locations)
- Great discounts like free cheese tasing, discounts on Dutch food and even a free souvenir at the local tourist office.
The Flower Tour with audiotour is included in the FlowerCard. If you only want the Flower Tour you can buy it online for just € 5,00. You also can order a Keukenhof ticket, rental bike and public transport ticket with your Flower Tour.Buy the Flower Tour in our ticketshop
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar