Enjoy your stay in Amsterdam the fullest with the Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket. This travel card gives you access to all the public transport in the Amsterdam region. With this card you will not only travel in Amsterdam but also to Keukenhof Gardens, Floriade Expo and Windmill Village De Zaanse Schans and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
The Amsterdam & Region Travel Card is included:
- Public transport (bus, train, metro and ferry) in the entire region of Amsterdam, Amsterdam Airport, Haarlem, Zaanse Schans (Windmills), Floriade Expo Almere., Zandvoort beach and much more for 1, 2 or 3 days.
- It’s including Keukenhof bus 50, 852, 850 and 858 which provides easy travel to Keukenhof Gardens and the tulip fields.
- A map filled with sightseeing tips is included with your ticket to inspire you.
Please note that the Amsterdam Region Travel Card only gives the right to transport. You still need to buy an entrance ticket for e.g. Keukenhof or Floriade Expo 2022
Price Amsterdam Region Travel Card
When buying the Amsterdam Region Travel Card you choose the number of days you want to use public transport in and around Amsterdam.
Included with the travel card
The Amsterdam Region Travel card comes with lots of benefits. You will get unlimited travel in the Amsterdam region.
Unlimited travel in Amsterdam
With the Amsterdam Travel Card you will receive an Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket. With this ticket you can travel across Amsterdam and region without limits for the chosen days. You can travel to populair destinations like Keukenhof, Zandvoort Beach, Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Floriade Expo 2022 and much more.
Amsterdam Region Travel Map
You get a handy local map with suggestions for sightseeing in and around Amsterdam with your Travel Card. This way you won’t miss the highlights of Amsterdam and its complete region.
Amsterdam Airport Transfer
Get easy transport from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to the center of Amsterdam. You can choose to travel by train or the Airport Express Bus.
Transfer to Keukenhof Garden
With your Travel Card you can travel to the flower region with the Keukenhof Bus form the locations: Amsterdam Rai Station, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Haarlem. Please note: You will not have access to Keukenhof Gardens. You will have to buy an entrance ticket here.
Transfer to Floriade Expo 2022
Transfer to Zaanse Schans and Volendam
Want to see the windmills and cheese factory? With the Travel Card you can take the bus to the most populair attractions in and around Amsterdam. See the windmills in action and tast the best Dutch cheeses at a cheese farm.
FAQ Amsterdam Region Travel Card
The ticket is valid from the moment you first check in until 04.00 after the last day of validity (the ticket is valid for 1, 2 or 3 days, depending on the variant). The day begins at midnight.
Example: If you check in on Wednesday at midnight with your 2-day pass, it is valid until 04:00 on Friday. But if you check in on Wednesday at 14:00 with your 2-day pass, it is also valid until Friday at 04:00.
In 2022 you must book your day and time of arrival in advance. Please check availability for Keukenhof here. Please note: Keukenhof entrance is NOT included in the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket. Only busticket is included from Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Haarlem.
The Amsterdam Region Travel Card is a card you can pick up when you arrive at Schiphol at the Arrival Hall or in the center of Amsterdam. This card has a chip which makes it possible you can travel around in Amsterdam or around Amsterdam. Between March and May, you can use the ticket to travel from Amsterdam RAI, Schiphol Airport, Haarlem to Keukenhof Gardens. You will receive more information when you pick up the card.
The Travel Card can be picked up at various locations at the Airport and Amsterdam Central Station. On your voucher you will see more instructions. There is a chip inside the card which you can scan when you enter the metro station or the tram.
You can use the card for all trains inside the Amsterdam area which means you can take the train from Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam Central Station. And from there you can take the tram or metro to your accommodation.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket