During tulip season in Holland, the Tulip Festival Card is an ideal way to enjoy the tulip fields and Keukenhof Gardens from Amsterdam. The Tulip Festival Card combines a day ticket to Keukenhof with a public transport ticket allowing you to travel for 1, 2 or 3 days in Amsterdam and the region. You will also receive two digital guide apps for use in Amsterdam and at the tulips, and you can buy other tours & tickets at a 10% discount.
Tulip Festival Card 2024
The Tulip Festival Card gives you the following benefits. See below for a detailed description of the benefits.
- Skip the line day ticket for Keukenhof Gardens
- including Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket that allows you to travel easily in Amsterdam and region including to Keukenhof buses 852 (RAI Amsterdam), 858 (Amsterdam Airport) and 850/50 (Haarlem). You do NOT need to choose a time slot for the Keukenhof bus
- Two digital guides for visiting Amsterdam and the tulips region
- 10% discount on other attractions in Amsterdam (Maximum 5 orders)
Price Tulip Festival Card
You buy the Tulip Festival Card for 1, 2 or 3 days. During these days, you travel for free on public transport in and around Amsterdam (bus, metro, tram & train). You get 1 day of admission to Keukenhof Gardens but can, for example, travel another day to the tulips by public transport to experience a sightseeing tour of the tulip fields. The price depends on age.
|Validity of public transport||Adult (18+)||Child (4-17)|
|1-day||€ 53.00||€ 41.00||Book now|
|2-day||€ 65.00||€ 54.00||Book now|
|3-day||€ 77.00||€ 65.00||Book now|
Availability Tulip Festival Card
The Tulip Festival Card is available during the Tulip Festival from 21 March to 12 May 2024. However, there are a limited number of tickets available each day. You can see the availability below. Should the Tulip Festival Card not be available on the day of your choice, there is still often availability for the Keukenhof + bus combi tickets and Keukenhof tours.
Skip the line day ticket for Keukenhof Gardens
The Tulip Festival Card gives you access on a day of your choice. You choose a day and time when you want to enter Keukenhof Gardens and stay in the flower park as long as you like.
Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket
This public transport ticket allows free travel on all public transport (tram, metro, bus and train) in Amsterdam and region during its validity. This includes the Keukenhof buses 852 (RAI Amsterdam), 858 (Amsterdam Airport) and 850/50 (Haarlem). The public transport card also allows easy travel within Amsterdam itself and to, for example, the city of Haarlem, the beach of Zandvoort or the typically Dutch rural villages Zaanse Schans and Volendam.
- Please note that your smartphone voucher is not the actual ticket. Exchange your smartphone ticket for an OV-chipkaart at stations including Amsterdam Central, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Bijlmer Arena, Amsterdam Sloterdijk, Amsterdam Noord, and Amsterdam Zuid. At stations, there are several vending machines where you can easily exchange your smartphone ticket for a physical public transport ticket. The validity of the public transport card only starts when it is first used.
- Choose 1, 2 or 3 days validity for the public transport card. Validity only starts when you use the card for the first time. Once activated, your ticket is valid for the number of consecutive calendar days you have chosen. A calendar day ends at 04.00 am the following day. Example: if you activate your card at 8.00 am, a 1-day card is valid until the next day at 4.00 am.
- The public transport card is very easy to use. You need to check in and out at each vehicle. So when changing trains, you also have to check out first and then check in again. You do this at the card readers at the stops or in the bus/tram.
Digital guides Amsterdam & Tulip Fields
As an extra, the Tulip Festival Card comes with two digital guides for your own mobile phone. One contains walks and information in Amsterdam City and the Tulip Festival digital guide contains information about the tulips in and around Keukenhof Gardens.
10% discount on other tours & tickets
Save 10% on your next booking! Find something else you want to visit, then apply the personal discount code we’ve emailed you. The discount applies, for example, to the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum and also many more attractions in Amsterdam. With the discount you quickly recoup the costs of the Tulip Festival Card. You can buy as many as 5 orders at a discount with the discount code.
FAQ Tulip Festival Card
In 2024 you must book your day and time of arrival in advance. You can choose the day and time for your keukenhof visit when you buy the Tulip Festival Card.
With the Tulip Festival Card, you get an Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket that allows unlimited travel in Amsterdam and its surroundings for 1, 2 or 3 days. This card also is valid for Keukenhof bus 852, 858 and 850/50. With the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket you do not need to select a time slot for the Keukenhof bus.
The coupon for the digital guide is valid from March 21, 2024. From then on, you can download the digital guide for your mobile phone (iOS or Android).
You will get a discount code that will give you a 10 per cent discount on everything tickets and tours in our ticket shop. So you buy tickets for the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and many more attractions in Amsterdam. You can make as many as 5 orders with the discount code.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card