Enjoy your stay in Holland the fullest with the Tulip Festival Card. We have combined the best attractions and public transport options available during tulip season in Holland. Enjoy the convenience and benefits of the Tulip Festival Card.
The Tulip Festival Card is included:
- Public transport (bus, train and more) in the entire region of Amsterdam, Amsterdam Airport, Haarlem, Zaanse Schans (Windmills). for 1, 2 or 3 days.
- It’s including Keukenhof bus 50, 852, 859 and 858 which provides easy travel to Keukenhof Gardens
- Keukenhof Gardens entrance ticket for one day (You choose the day after purchase of the card.)
- 1-hour canal cruise through Amsterdam
- Free cycling route with audio guide for your mobile phone (rental bike is NOT included)
- 15% discount on attractions, museums in Amsterdam and tours along the flower fields.
Price Tulip Festival Card
When buying the Tulip Festival Card you choose the number of days you want to use public transport in and around Amsterdam.
|1 Day transport card||€ 59.00||Not available yet|
|2 Days transport card||€ 69.00||Not available yet|
|3 Days transport card||€ 79.00||Not available yet|
Included with the card
The Tulip Festival Card comes with lots of benefits. You will get unlimited travel in the Amsterdam region and you will get free tickets for the most populair attractions during tulip season. You also get 15% discount on sightseeing tours, attractions and museums like Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh. Check out the top 10 benefits of the card:
- Unlimited travel in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Region Travel Map
- Amsterdam Airport Transfer
- Transfer to Keukenhof Garden
- Transfer to Zaanse Schans
- Keukenhof Gardens ticket
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise ticket
- Hike or Bike Flower Route (incl. Audio Guide)
- 15% discount on Sightseeing tours
- 15% discount on attractions & museums
Unlimited travel in Amsterdam
With the Tulip Festival Card you will receive a Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket. With this ticket you can travel across Amsterdam and region without limits for the chosen days. You can travel to populair destinations like Keukenhof, Zandvoort Beach, Zaanse Schans, Volendam and much more.
Amsterdam Region Travel Map
You get a handy local map with suggestions for sightseeing in and around Amsterdam with your Tulip Festival Card. This way you won’t miss the highlights of Amsterdam and its complete region.
Amsterdam Airport Transfer
Get easy transport from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to the center of Amsterdam. You can choose to travel by train or the Airport Express Bus.
Transfer to Keukenhof Garden
With your Tulip Festival Card you can travel to the flower region with the Keukenhof Bus form the locations: Amsterdam Rai Station, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Haarlem and Hoofddorp.
Transfer to Zaanse Schans
Want to see the windmills and cheese factories? With the Tulip Festival Card you can take the bus to the most populair attractions in and around Amsterdam.
Keukenhof Gardens ticket
Tulip season is not complet without a visit to the number one tulip garden in the world: Keukenhof Gardens. You can visit Keukenhof on a day of your choice. You choose your day and time slot after purchasing the Tulip Festival Card. (based on availability)
Amsterdam Canal Cruise ticket
When you visit Amsterdam you must have seen the city from the water. An Amsterdam Canal Cruise is the number 1 activity in Amsterdam City. Thats why we include this great canal cruise into the Tulip Festival Card. You can use your Canal Cruise ticket on a day of your choice.
Hike or Bike Flower Route (incl. Audio Guide)
From Keukenhof Gardens you can see the flower fields but it is even better to explore the flower fields from close by. With this self guided hike or bike route (rental bike not included) you can discover the flower fields near Keukenhof. You get an audio guide (English, Dutch or German) where you get more information about the tulips of Holland. This route of approximately 15 kilometers can be walked or cycled (rental bike not included).
15% discount on Sightseeing tours
With your Tulip Festival Card you will get a unique discount code. With this code you can book the best sightseeing tours for the flower fields with a 15% discount. Explore the flower fields with a electric Twizy car, a guided bike tour or even with a spectaculair helicopter tour.
15% discount on attractions & museums
With the unique discount code you can buy tickets for the most populair attractions and museums. Get 15% discount on Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Heineken Experience and much more.
FAQ Tulip Festival Card
The ticket is valid from the moment you first check in until 04.00 after the last day of validity (the ticket is valid for 1, 2 or 3 days, depending on the variant). The day begins at midnight.
Example: if you check in with your 2-day ticket from midnight onwards on Wednesday, it will be valid until 04.00 on Friday.
In 2021 you must book your day and time of arrival in advance. After buying your Tulip Festival Card you choose your day and time slot for Keukenhof Gardens
Tulip Festival Card includes the Amsterdam Region Travel Card. This is a card you can pick up when you arrive at Schiphol at the Arrival Hall or in the center of Amsterdam. This card has a chip which makes it possible you can travel around in Amsterdam or around Amsterdam. Between March and May, you can use the ticket to travel from Amsterdam RAI, Schiphol Airport, Haarlem or Hoofddorp to Keukenhof Gardens. You will receive more information when you pick up the card.
After your reservation you will receive a discount code of 15% which you can use online to make your reservations for anything you want to do in Amsterdam and in Lisse when you visit the Keukenhof. It works very simple.
The Travel Card can be picked up at the Airport or Amsterdam Central Station. On your voucher you will see more instructions. There is a chip inside the card which you can scan when you enter the metro station or the tram. The tickets for Keukenhof and the Canal cruise are supplied separately.
You can use the card for all trains inside the Amsterdam area which means you can take the train from Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam Central Station. And from there you can take the tram or metro to your accommodation.
You can determine yourself when to take the Canal Cruise. These are open tickets. On your tickets you can find more information about the departure times of the boats.
With your discount code you can get 15% discount for the Van Gogh Museum and the Rijksmuseum. During the reservation process you can see which timeslots are available. We recommend to book your Tulip Festival Card in time because when you book it last moment especially the Van Gogh Museum can be booked out. Please remember your discounts can only be redeemed online.
You will receive a link and a code which enables you to download the audioguide. When you have the Flower Tour on your phone you can use it anytime you like. The Flower Tour is available in English, German and Dutch.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card