A visit to Keukenhof Gardens is not complete without sightseeing the tulip fields of Holland. Sightseeing in Holland is of course best done by bicycle. With a Keukenhof rental bike you can enjoy the flower fields to the fullest. It is also the perfect way to travel to other flower attractions and tulip gardens like Tulip Farm De Tulperij, Tulip Experience Amsterdam and The Tulip Barn.
Rental bike near Keukenhof
Of course you can enjoy the flower fields with your own bike. But if you do not feel like taking your own bike, you can also rent a bike near Keukenhof. At the parking area close to the main entrance of Keukenhof there you can rent a bike from March 23 to May 14, 2023. For just € 11.00, you rent a bike for 3 hours and can cycle a cycle route.
Bike routes along the tulips
With your Keukenhof rental bike, you also get four clear bike routes along the flower fields. The routes pass the most beautiful flower fields and tulip attractions. So you don’t cycle through Keukenhof Gardens. The flower park is for walking only.
Keukenhof bike tour with local guide
Do you want a local guide to ride with you and who will show you where the flower fields bloom best? Then book a Keukenhof guided bike tour. Every day, bicycle tours depart from Keukenhof where a local guide will show you the most beautiful flower fields. You will also visit a beautiful tulip show garden and learn all about tulips in the Netherlands.
Attention! The bike tours depart twice a day and have a maximum number of participants. If you want to join a bike tour make sure you book your bike tour on time. A guided bike tour cost € 45.00 including bike rental, bottle of water, a Dutch stroopwafel (syrup waffle) and entrance to Tulip Experience Amsterdam.
Prices rental bike Keukenhof 2023
Below are the prices for the 2023 season. If you want to visit Keukenhof Gardens as well you will have to buy a ticket for Keukenhof.
|Rental bike Keukenhof||Price 3 hours||Price full day|
|City bike||€ 11.00||€ 16.00||Book now|
|Tandem bike||€ 25.00||€ 30.00||Book now|
|Adult – Child tandem||€ 25.00||€ 30.00||Book now|
|Cargo bike||€ 25.00||€ 30.00||Book now|
|Guided bike tour including rental bike||€ 45.00||Book now|
Are you traveling with a group. You reserve up to 200 bikes with the online booking tool.
Keukenhof bike rental has no electric bicycles. If you want to rent an electric bike, please check Bike Rental Lisse.
Opening hours Bike rental Keukenhof
Most bicycle rental companies are open during the Keukenhof opening hours. The general times are indicated below.
- Monday – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Thursday – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Sunday – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
Location bike rental point Keukenhof
All bike rental companies are located near Keukenhof. Keukenhof Bike Rental is located at the main entrance. It’s located at the parking area. If you are traveling by car please see the navigation address below. You can order your € 6,00 parking ticket with your Keukenhof tickets. If you are traveling with public transport please take one of the special Keukenhof buses.
|Bike rental company||Address|
|Keukenhof Bike Rental||Stationsweg 166A – Lisse|
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket