A visit to Keukenhof Gardens is not complete without sightseeing the flower fields of Holland. And how can that be more Dutch than on a bike of Rental Bike Keukenhof?
Rental bike at Keukenhof
Of course you can enjoy the flower fields on your own bike. But if you do not feel like taking your own bike, you can also rent a bike at the rental bike point at Keukenhof. At the parking lot close to the main entrance of Keukenhof there is a bike rental point where you can rent a bike from March 21 to May 19, 2019.
You have the choice of ladies, gentlemen and children’s bikes. Child seats, helmets, and baskets are also available at the rental location at Keukenhof.
Reserve a rental bike
Bike rental Keukenhof has a limited number of bikes for rental. Because of this it can happen that you have to wait a long time before a rental bike is available. It is possible to buy a special combi-ticket where you buy a ticket for Keukenhof and directly book a rental bike. This way you can be sure that you do not have to wait for your rental bike and you can immediately enjoy the beautiful flower fields.
Keukenhof bike routes for sightseeing the flower fields
With your rental bike you get a clear map with 4 routes. Ask the staff which route has the most beautiful flower fields. Nature is different every day and the flower fields have different flowers. This makes the one field bloom faster than the other bulb field.
Bike route 1 – Yellow – 5 kilometers
Don’t you have a lot of time but do you want to view the flower fields? Then route 1 is perfect. The route is 5 kilometers and makes a round around Keukenhof. You see the Keukenhof mill from the flower fields.
Bike route 2 – Orange – 15 kilometers
With this route you will see the most flower fields in about 2 hours.
Bike route 3 – Red – 25 kilometers
The longest route shows you not only the flower fields. You also go to the beach and the beautiful dune area. You will be amazed about the different landscapes that you encounter. And who knows, you might meet deer in the dunes.
Bike route 4 – Purple – 10 kilometers
This route passes through another part of the flower fields. Along this route you will also find the flower bulb company De Tulperij where you can enjoy a cup of coffee or tea with a fresh syrup waffle or apple pie.
Prices rental bike Keukenhof 2019
If you want to check out the flower fields around Keukenhof you will have to rent a bike. Below are the prices for the 2019 season. If you want to visit Keukenhof Gardens as well you will have to buy a ticket for Keukenhof. Entrance is not included in the prices listed below.
The number of rental bikes to be reserved is limited so book in time.
Opening hours Bike rental Keukenhof
The bike rental location at Keukenhof is open on the following days and times.
- Monday – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Tuesday – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Thursday – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Sunday – 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
Location bike rental point at Keukenhof
You can pick up your rental bike at the rental point in front of the main entrance of Keukenhof. It’s located at the parking area. If you are traveling to Keukenhof by car please navigate to Stationsweg 166A – 2161 AM Lisse
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar