Sleep close to the tulip fields in Holland
The flower area is located just a 30 minutes drive from the city center of Amsterdam. It’s famous for the flower fields but also has an amazing coastline with dunes and a real dutch landscape with cows, windmills and cheese farms.
The 10 best hotels near Keukenhof Gardens
There are a lot of hotels in the Bollenstreek area. In this article we will highlight the 10 best hotels near the flower fields and Keukenhof Gardens. Hotels in this area are mostly cheaper than the hotels in the city centre of Amsterdam. If you want to stay at a hotel during tulip season please book as early as possible because most hotels are fully booked during the blooming of the flower fields and flower park Keukenhof Gardens.
1. Hotel de Nachtegaal (0,4 km from Keukenhof)
Hotel de Nachtegaal is the closest hotel to Keukenhof. Only a flower field is separating this hotel from the Keukenhof Gardens. It has four stars and a very nice restaurant. The hotel provides bike rental. Amsterdam is 25.7 km from Hotel De Nachtegaal, and Rotterdam is 38.6 km away. Schiphol Airport is 14.5 km from the property. You can park your (rental) car for free at the hotel.
2. Hotel de Lis in Lisse (0,8 km from Keukenhof)
Keukenhof is on walking distance from three star Hotel de Lis. It’s located in a small street in the centre of flower town Lisse. You will find lot’s of great restaurants, shops and Museum The Black Tulip in the centre of this flower town. The hotel provides bike and car rental. Rotterdam is 38.6 km from Hotel de Lis Lisse – Schiphol, and The Hague is 25.7 km away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 14.5 km from the property. You can park your car for free nearby the hotel.
3. Hotel de Engel in Lisse (2,7 km from Keukenhof)
Hotel de Engel is a hotel located in the flower town Lisse. 29 km from Amsterdam, Hotel Restaurant de Engel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site. Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking.
4. Van der Valk Hotel (6,6 km from Keukenhof)
Four stars Hotel Sassenheim is located next to the highway A44. The train station Sassenheim is just a 10 minutes walk. It’s a modern hotel with nice rooms and two great restaurants. You can rent a bike at the hotel and take a route though the flower fields to Keukenhof. The hotel has free parking. Hotel Sassenheim is 32,2 km from Amsterdam centre.
5. Hotel Villa Flora in Hillegom (3,8 km from Keukenhof)
In the north of Keukenhof you will find Flower town Hillegom. The centre of Hillegom is the location of this nice three star hotel. You can rent a bike at the hotel. The hotel has a café which serves lunch or a fresh cup of tea or coffee. The restaurant has delicious dishes and varied menus. Dine in style in this cozy and warm setting. You can finish off the day with a drink in the lounge.
6. NH Hotel Keukenhof (5,3 km from Keukenhof)
Located in Noordwijkerhout, near the dutch coast line, you will find Hotel NH Noordwijk Conference Centre Leeuwenhorst. It’s a four star hotel with a very nice swimming pool. The flower fields of Noordwijkerhout are on walking distance. You can rent a bike at the hotel.
7. Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin in Noordwijk (8,5 km from Keukenhof)
Do you want the best of the best then you will have to check out this five star hotel with a view on the dutch coast line. You can walk to the beach in just one minute. This elegant 5-star hotel features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi less than 100 m from the beach in Noordwijk aan Zee. It showcases an indoor swimming pool, spa and gym.
The rooms at Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin have a sitting area and satellite TV. They also feature a minibar, work desk and come with a robe and slippers. Some rooms have North Sea views.
8. Hotels van Oranje in Noordwijk (8,1 km from Keukenhof)
Located in Noordwijk aan Zee, 33.8 km from Amsterdam, Hotel Van Oranje, Autograph Collection features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for windsurfing.
9. Golden Tulip Hotel in Noordwijk (8,3 km from Keukenhof)
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Golden Tulip is on the boulevard next to the beach of Noordwijk, just a 5 minute walk from the center. The hotel offers a relax center with an indoor pool, an elegant brasserie and a heated terrace.
10. Radisson Blu Palace Hotel Noordwijk
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Radisson Blu Palace Hotel Noordwijk is located in Noordwijk aan Zee in the region of Zuid-Holland, just 33.8 km from Amsterdam. The hotel has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.
More hotels and bed & breakfasts
This top 10 is just a small selection of the hotels available. There are a lot more hotels in the flower area and dutch coastline. There are also a lot unique bed & breakfast locations. Please check our partner Booking.com for all the hotels and b&b locations.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills