Every spring the flower fields are showing their amazing colors. If you are in The Hague between the end of March till the beginning of May you can visit Keukenhof Gardens and the amazing flower fields.
Keukenhof and flower fields from The Hague
Keukenhof Gardens are only 32 kilometers away from The Hague. The flower park is located in the middle of the Bollenstreek (flower region). You can travel to the flowers by bus, train, car or even by bike from The Hague.
How to travel to Keukenhof and the flower Fields from The Hague
With a car
Traveling to the Flower Fields is easy if you have a car. You just have to drive north for around 30 minutes to the town Lisse. You can park your car at Keukenhof Gardens for just € 6,- for a whole day of flower fun. To see the flower fields at there best we recommend to rent a bike. You can rent a bike at Keukenhof and order it here.
With public transport
The centre of the Flower region hasn’t a train station. So you will have to travel by bus. We recommend to travel to the busstop in Lisse Centrum. Check 9292.nl for the best busline and times.
With a tour bus
The most relaxt way to visit the flower region is by booking a tour to Keukenhof Gardens. The luxe bus will bring you straight to the centre of the flower area. The bus will stop in the Hague: at 10:45 am, at the bus stop Prinsessegracht, next to ministery of finance, Prinsessegracht between the corners of Korte Voorhout and Casuariestraat.- Prinsessegracht The Hague.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills