Experience the story of the tulips in this new flower attraction in Holland. Tulip Experience Amsterdam was set up by a large flower bulb grower to tell the story behind the cultivation of tulip bulbs. There is also a giant tulip show garden to admire where you can take the best photos and videos. The Tulip Experience Amsterdam is located about 2 kilometers from Keukenhof Gardens and will be open from 24 March to 14 May 2023.
Tulip Experience Amsterdam
Experience what it takes to grow and produce the iconic Dutch tulip! At Tulip Experience Amsterdam, they will take you on a journey through the wonderful world of the tulip and through the entire process of the flower bulb trade; from planting to shipping worldwide. Authentic machines are set up to explain the progress of production throughout the years. A visit to Tulip Experience Amsterdam is a journey for adults and children alike, with a fun treasure hunt for kids!
What to expect? Showgarden, museum and indoor picking garden
After a visit to the lively tulip museum area, you can enjoy the outdoor tulip show garden where 1 million tulips (with over 700 different varieties from our own tulip farm!) are waiting to be photographed. Take as many amazing pictures as you can in this beautiful color palette, and all tulips are from our own tulip growing farm! Once you have finished exploring the beautiful show gardens, you can relax and grab a coffee while enjoying real Dutch delicacies in our coffee corner. You can also watch a film about the history of the Bollenstreek (flower region) in the authentic cinema. Afterwards you can pick your own bunch of tulips in the indoor picking garden, and you can buy local products at the indoor farmers market. In the art corner, full of colourful tulip paintings and objects, we have tulip art for sale.
Openings hours Tulip Experience Amsterdam
During the tulip season The Tulip Experience is open every day at the following opening times. A visit to Tulip Experience Amsterdam lasts approximately 60 – 75 minutes.
|Monday||9 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||9 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
Ticket price Tulip Experience Amsterdam
To visit the Tulip Experience you need to book a ticket online in advance for the day and time you want to visit the tulips. Ticket prices include a self-picked bunch of tulips in the indoor picking garden. If you are coming to Tulip Experience Amsterdam by car, buy your parking ticket online in advance. Below are the admission fees for the tulip season of 2023.
|Adult (12+)||€ 9.50||Book now|
|Child (3-11)||€ 6.50||Book now|
|Day tour from Amsterdam to Keukenhof and Tulip Experience||€ 74.50||Book now|
Book your visit
Simply book your visit via the calendar below. Choose your preferred visit day and book directly.
How to get to the Tulip Experience Amsterdam from Keukenhof
The flower attraction is located just 2 kilometres from Keukenhof Gardens.
- The fastest and most fun way to get to the Tulip Experience is with a Keukenhof rental bike. The attraction is located along different bicycle routes.
- You can also take a taxi from Keukenhof to the attraction.
- Are you travelling by public transport? Take bus 90 towards Leiden Central Station and get off after 5 minutes at bus stop Ruigenhoek in Noordwijkerhout. From there it is about a 12 minute walk.
- You can also walk from Keukenhof to the Tulip Experience. This takes about 30 minutes.
Address Tulip Experience Amsterdam
The Tulip Experience Amsterdam is located in the flower village Noordwijkerhout, only 2 kilometres from Keukenhof Gardens.
- Delfweg 37
- 2211 VK Noordwijkerhout
- Reserve your visit
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket