Experience the story of the tulips in this new flower attraction in Holland. Tulip Experience Amsterdam was set up by a large flower bulb grower to tell the story behind the cultivation of tulip bulbs. There is also a giant tulip show garden to admire where you can take the best photos and videos.
The new Tulip Experience Amsterdam is located about 2 kilometers from Keukenhof Gardens. This attraction would open for the first time in 2020, but unfortunately this was canceled due to COVID-19. This experience will open in 2021.
Information on 2021 season
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card