Experience the story of the tulips in this new flower attraction in Holland. Tulip Experience Amsterdam was set up by a large flower bulb grower to tell the story behind the cultivation of tulip bulbs. There is also a giant tulip show garden to admire where you can take the best photos and videos.
Due to the corona measures, only a limited number of visitors per day will be allowed to visit the Tulip Experience Amsterdam in 2021.
The new Tulip Experience Amsterdam is located about 2 kilometers from Keukenhof Gardens. This attraction would open for the first time in 2020, but unfortunately this was canceled due to COVID-19. So this unque experience will open in 2021.
Information on 2021 season
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card