Check out the best flower events during Tulip Festival in Holland. Visit Keukenhof Gardens, the Dutch Flower Parade, the activities at flower farms and the best sightseeing tours along the tulip fields.
Tulp Festival 2021
April 1, 2021 @ 5:00 pm – April 30, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Every spring Holland is the place to admire colorful flower fields and to welcome the new spring season. People from all over the world come to enjoy the beautiful Keukenhof tulip garden and explore the tulip fields just 30 minutes outside the center of Amsterdam.
The city center of Amsterdam is blooming in April. Not with tulip fields but with beautiful flowering tulips at more than 85 locations in the city center.
Tulp Festival 2021
During Tulp Festival you will see blooming tulips at 85 locations: in the public areas of Amsterdam, in the gardens of the city’s museums and hotels, and by notable buildings in the city center as wel as in various districts of Amsterdam. All displays in public areas are free to enjoy, for some museum gardens normal ticket prices apply.
During Tulp Festival you will experience the beautiful tulip flowers everywhere in Amsterdam. It’s a great way welcoming spring in your life. You can check the locations on the Tulp Festival website.
The best thing about tulip season in Holland are the great Keukenhof tulip gardens and of course the endless tulip fields near Amsterdam.
Keukenhof Tulip Garden near Amsterdam
During Tulp Festival the tulip fields near Amsterdam are blooming and best of all Keukenhof Tulip Gardens are open from 20 March till 9 May 2021. If you are in Holland during this period it is definitely recommended to visit this beautiful flower park. If you want to visit Keukenhof it’s best to buy your ticket online. You can skip the line at the checkout and enjoy the tulips even longer.
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2021
Keukenhof Gardens will work with a maximum number of visitors per day in 2021. When booking your tickets, you must select a day and time slot for entering the park.
|Adult (from 18 years)||€ 19.00||Book now|
|Kids (4-17 years)||€ 9.00||Book now|
|Kids (0-3 years)||Free||Book now|
|Parking ticket||€ 6.00||Book now|
Explore the tulip fields
A visit to the tulip fields is also a must do if you are in Holland during spring. You will see flower fields when you are in Keukenhof Gardens but we strongly advise everybody to explore the flower fields by renting a bike or check out the other sightseeing tours. There is even a spectacular Helicopter tour above the tulip fields.
Stay in a hotel near the tulip fields
Enjoy the tulip fields even longer with a hotel near the fields and Keukenhof Gardens. It will give you the ability to explore the flowers and Keukenhof Gardens early in the morning or in the evening. You can walk or bike to the best flower attractions and visit a real tulip farm.
Read more: Hotels near the tulip fields in Holland »
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card