Tulp Festival 2019
April 1 @ 8:00 am - April 30 @ 5:00 pmFree
Tulp Festival 2019During the Tulp Festival in April you will see blooming tulips at 85 locations: in the public areas of Amsterdam, in the gardens of the city’s museums and hotels, and by notable buildings in the city centre as wel as in various districts of Amsterdam. All displays in public areas are free to enjoy, for some museum gardens normal ticket prices apply. During Tulp Festival you will experience the beautiful Tulip flowers everywhere in Amsterdam. It’s a great way welcoming Spring in your life. You can check the locations on the Tulp Festival website.
Flower events AmsterdamThe blooming period of the flowers in Holland is one of the greatest flower events in the world. For many visitors it’s an important reason to visit Amsterdam and Holland in March, April or May. If you are in Amsterdam during spring, there are a number of flower events and activities that you should visit next to the tulip locations in Amsterdam. Check out our top 5 things to do during Tulip Festival to optimally experience the flowers from Holland.
Sightseeing and the Flower ParadeBest of all flower park Keukenhof Gardens is open from 22 March till 19 May 2019 and the world famous Keukenhof Flower Parade is held on 13 April 2019. Perfect for a visit when you are in Amsterdam during spring. Obviously sightseeing of the flower fields belongs to the must do activities during the spring in Holland. Every Saturday in April you have the unique change to see the flower fields for above with the helicopter sightseeing tours.
Populair linksAre you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar