The world famous tulip fields near Amsterdam are a must visit if you are in Holland during spring. The beautiful colors and smells give you the real spring feeling. With these sightseeing tours you will experience the tulips and flower fields the best. All sightseeing tours start near Keukenhof Gardens.
There are so many ways to enjoy the flower area in Holland. Do you prefer to be active go for a cycling tour. Do you want to explore the flower fields in a more relaxing way? Go for an Electric Twizy car tour, a FunScooter tour. Are you more into spectacular rides? Then go sightseeing the VIP way with a unique helicopter flight above the flower fields.
Self-guided or with a local guide
When you want to check out the flower fields with a sightseeing tour you can choose to go self-guided or with a local guide. Below you can see which tours are self-guided and which tours can be booked with a local guide. The local guide can tell you very much about the flower fields and the flower area. Some self-guided tours include an Audio Guide to learn the story of the flowers.
Bike or hike along the flowers
Biking and hiking in Holland is very popular. The roads have special bike-lanes and there are more bikes in Holland then there are people. The roads along the flower fields are not crowded and easy to walk or ride. You will have to choose between a self-guided bike route or a bike tour with a local guide. You can rent bikes at Keukenhof or near the gardens.,
Helicopter tour above the flowers
The flower fields are great from the ground but from a helicopter you get a completely different view of the colorful flower fields. The helicopter flies only on 6 days in April and the number of places is limited. In 2020 the flight days are:
- Saturday April 4
- Saturday April 11 (Easter weekend)
- Sunday April 12 (Easter weekend)
- Saturday April 18
- Sunday April 25 (Flower Parade day)
- Saturday April 26
Renault Twizy GPS Tulip Tour
Experience the enchanting and iconic tulip fields at their purest! Enjoy a trip through the famous flower region with the electric Twizy Tulip Tour. Take in the colors and the smells, and stop as often as you want for a selfie among the tulip and flower fields. In an electric 2-person Renault Twizy, with GPS navigation and audio guide, you can explore one of the most beautiful and colorful regions of Holland at your own pace.
Electric Scooter Tulip Tour
With an electric scooter you can ride silently past the flower fields around Keukenhof. The electric scooter is very easy to steer and ensures that you can admire a large part of the flower fields without much effort.
TukTuk Private Tulip Tour
Enjoy the flower fields in a fun and relaxt way with the TukTuk Private Tulip Tour. Escape the crowds and enjoy the silence along beautiful flower fields.
Tulip Fields Boat trip at Keukenhof
From the water you can enjoy the flower fields in Holland in a completely different way. Experience it for yourself with the sightseeing boat trip from Keukenhof Gardens.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card