During summer there are many Flower Parades and flower events in Holland. Below you will find a list of the best Flower Parades and events near Amsterdam during summer in Holland.
Flower events in June / July
In June, the summer feeling starts in the Netherlands. In this month, the Aalsmeer Flower Festival takes place and at the end of June and beginning of July, the Varend Corso is celebrated.
Flower events in Augusts / September
From August onwards it is Dahlia time. In August and September are the big flower parades.
- Dahlia Festival (visit the show gardens)
- Flower Parade Rijnsburg
- Flower Parade Corso Zundert
- Flower Parade Lichtenvoorde
- Flower Parade Winkel
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card