Flower Parade Rijnsburg
August 8, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Flower Parade Rijnsburg runs every year on the 2nd Saturday in August and is composed of 12 floats and more than 50 other elements, such as cars, coaches, music bands etc. In addition, each theme of a float is supported and represented by more than 100 extras.
Every year the flower parade Rijnsburg attracts more than 350,000 visitors. In recent years the event was successfully broadcast on national TV (broadcaster MAX). The first corso in Rijnsburg was organized in 1946 and has since then taken place every year. In addition, every theme of a float is supported and represented by more than 100 extras.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card