Check out the best flower events during Tulip Festival in Holland. Visit Keukenhof Gardens, the Dutch Flower Parade, the activities at flower farms and the best sightseeing tours along the tulip fields.
- This event has passed.
Bloemencorso Lichtenvoorde (Flower Parade)
September 10 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Every second Sunday in September the Dutch city of Lichtenvoorde flaunts impressing parade floats decorated with four million Dahlia’s. Every year (since 1929) approximately thousand volunteers participate in this impressive spectacle.
The Flower parade Lichtenvoorde is on the Dutch National Inventory list for immaterial cultural heritage.
Route Flower Parade Lichtenvoorde
The length of the route of the Flower parade is 2.5 km. On the above map, the route of the parade is highlighted in green. You will also find an overview of the stands (stands A-De Klinke & B-Antoniushove are at Varsseveldseweg; stand C-Richterslaan is at Richterslaan).
The parade starts at 14:00 and goes by the following streets:
• Gert Reindersstraat (exhibition grounds)
• Varsseveldseweg (stands A & B)
• Richterslaan (stand C)
• De Rode van Heeckerenstraat
• Hendrik Leemreizestraat (exhibition grounds)
Tickets Flower Parade Lichtenvoorde
To enjoy the Flower Parade Lichtenvoorde you will have to buy a ticket. Buy your ticket here »
Parking at Flower Parade Lichtenvoorde
In the immediate vicinity of the Flower parade, several parking spaces are furnished. The parking fee is € 2,50
On presentation of a disabled parking ticket you can pass the checkout with your car. You then only pay entrance. Parking places for disabled persons are located at:
Secondary School Marianum (nearby the Wentholtpark)
Navigation: Rode van Heeckerenstraat 1
Ludgerhof (former church)
Navigation: Ludgerhof 2
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card