There are several flower attractions and flower museums in Holland. Below you will find the best museums and experience centers that you can visit all year. Find out more about tulips and other flowers from Holland.
FloriWorld Flower Experience Center
Opening in spring 2020, FloriWorld Aalsmeer is the place to experience the flowers of Holland. With the newest techniques you become part of your favorite Dutch flower. The Flower Experience center is located next to the biggest flower auction in the world: FloraHolland in Aalsmeer.
Museum De Zwarte Tulp
Amsterdam Tulip Museum
The Amsterdam Tulip Museum is centrally located in the center of Amsterdam. In this small museum you will learn a lot about the iconic tulip.
Flower Auction Aalsmeer Holland
The flower auction is a world on its own. You will have to get up early if you want to visit the auction, but it is more than worth it. Experience the hustle and bustle on the floor, see the traders buying at the clock and marvel at the huge numbers of stunning flowers from more than 50 countries that are bought and sold here every day.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card