There are several flower attractions and flower museums in Holland. Below you will find the best museums and experience centers that you can visit all year. Find out more about tulips and other flowers from Holland.
1. FloriWorld Flower Experience Center in Aalsmeer
Opening in spring 2020, FloriWorld Aalsmeer is the place to experience the flowers of Holland. With the newest techniques you become part of your favorite Dutch flower. The Flower Experience center is located next to the biggest flower auction in the world: FloraHolland in Aalsmeer.
2. Museum De Zwarte Tulp in Lisse
Museum De Zwarte Tulp is located in the center of Lisse. In the museum you learn more about the Bollenstreek. The museum is a 10-minute walk from Keukenhof Gardens and is located along many cycling and walking routes through the Bollenstreek.
3. Amsterdam Tulip Museum
The Amsterdam Tulip Museum is centrally located in the center of Amsterdam. In this small museum you will learn a lot about the iconic tulip.
- Read more: Amsterdam Tulip Museum »
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card