Do you have a question about the Flower Parade in Holland? Please check out our frequently asked questions page below. If you do not find your question or answer, please contact us via our contact page. We will be happy to answer your question.
Unfortunately, due to the corona measures, the Flower Parade in 2021 has been cancelled. During the event with over a million visitors, it is not possible to comply with the corona measures. Please check our corona/COVID-19 page for more information about the Tulip Festival season in 2021.
Below you will find the FAQ for Keukenhof Gardens.
When is the flower parade in the Netherlands?
Every spring, the Flower Parade is the highlight of the tulip season. A parade of many parade floats, music corps and many flowers. The flower parade runs at a different time each year. In 2021, the flower parade on Saturday, April 17 is cancelled. The Flower Parade in 2022 will be held on Saturday, April 23.
What is the route of the Flower Parade?
The flower parade runs no less than 40 kilometers from Noordwijk Beach to the city of Haarlem.
Do i need to by tickets for the Flower Parade?
No, the flower parade is free to view from the roadside. However, if you want to watch the parade comfortably with facilities such as toilets and catering, you can reserve a stand. Look here for the prices of the stands.
Can i watch the Flower Parade from a grandstand?
Yes, there are various stands along the Flower Parade route for which you can reserve a stand. We expect to be able to post the information for the stands in 2021 in the fall.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card