Do you have a question about the Flower Parade in Holland? Please check out our frequently asked questions page below. If you do not find your question or answer, please contact us via our contact page. We will be happy to answer your question.
FAQ for Flower Parade
Every spring, the Flower Parade is the highlight of the tulip season. A parade of many parade floats, music corps and many flowers. The flower parade runs at a different day each year. The Flower Parade in 2024 will be held on Saturday, April 20. More information on the Flower Parade
The flower parade runs no less than 40 kilometers from Noordwijk Beach to the city of Haarlem. Check out the route of the Flower Parade
No, the flower parade is free to view from the roadside. However, if you want to watch the parade comfortably with facilities such as toilets and catering, you can reserve a stand. Look here for the prices of the stands.
Yes, there are various stands along the Flower Parade route for which you can reserve a stand. Check out all information on the Flower Parade grandstand tickets.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card