Tulip Barn’s tulip garden is the location for taking the most beautiful photos among the tulips. There are more than 400,000 colourful tulips in more than 175 different varieties. Between the tulips there are nice photo objects to make your pictures even nicer. After visiting the garden, it is possible to have something to eat or drink in the greenhouse or sunny terrace.
The Tulip Festival will start again on 23 March 2023. Visiting Amsterdam before then? Then check out our tips below.
- See our list of flower attractions that are still open, including the decennial world fair Floriade Expo 2022.
- Check out the Dahlia Festival from 13 august till 16 October 2022 with lots of summer flower gardens.
- Book your summer flower tour from Amsterdam from 13 August till 16 October 2022
- Do you want tulips in your garden in spring 2023? Order the fresh harvest of Dutch tulip bulbs here.
- Visiting Amsterdam? Check out the I Amsterdam Card with lots of free museums, attractions and public transport. Or check out Amsterdam Ticket & Tours
Take the greatest pictures at the Tulip Barn in Hillegom
Tulip Barn Opening Hours
The Tulip Barn will be open in 2023 from 1 April to 14 May. During this period they are open 7 days a week from 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
|Monday||10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
Ticket price and availability
Tickets are sold in timeslots of one hour. The first timeslot is 10:00 – 11:00 and the last timeslot is 18:00 – 19:00. Tickets can be reserved online. View your preferred visit day and time below and book directly.
|Tulip Barn Ticket||Price|
|Adult (12+)||€ 7.50||Book now|
|Kids (0-12)||€ 2.50||Book now|
|Family (2 adults + 2 kids)||€ 17.50||Book now|
How long will a visit to the Tulip Barn take?
Most people stay around our tulip garden for 45 minutes. After, it is possible to have food and drinks at our place and kids can plays outside.
How do you get to the Tulip Barn?
The Tulip Barn can be reached by car. You can also park there for free during your visit. The navigation address is: 3e Loosterweg 130.
By public transport
It’s easiest to take the train to Hillegom station, from there, it’s about a 15 minute walk to The Tulip Barn. You can also travel to Keukenhof first with one of the special Keukenhof buses. From Keukenhof it is about a 3 kilometre walk.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket