During the opening of Keukenhof Gardens you can check out the special events and indoor flower shows in the tulip park. Below you will see which event or flower show will be held during your day of visit.
The Tulip Festival will start again on 23 March 2023. Visiting Amsterdam before then? Then check out our tips below.
- See our list of flower attractions that are still open, including the decennial world fair Floriade Expo 2022.
- Check out the Dahlia Festival from 13 august till 16 October 2022 with lots of summer flower gardens.
- Book your summer flower tour from Amsterdam from 13 August till 16 October 2022
- Do you want tulips in your garden in spring 2023? Order the fresh harvest of Dutch tulip bulbs here.
- Visiting Amsterdam? Check out the I Amsterdam Card with lots of free museums, attractions and public transport. Or check out Amsterdam Ticket & Tours
Extra events at Keukenhof 2023
The events for the 2023 season are not yet known. We expect to have more information on extra events at Keukenhof at the end of October 2022.
- 24/03/2022 – 27/04/2022 – Openings weekend Keukenhof Gardens
- 26/03/2021 – 28/03/2021 – Dutch Heritage weekend at Keukenhof
- 16/04/2022 – 18/04/2022 – Easter weekend at Keukenhof Tulip Gardens
- 10/04/2021 – 11/04/2021 – Keukenhof Flower Market
- 20/04/2022 – Miffy visits Keukenhof
- 23/04/2022 – Keukenhof Flower Parade
- 27/04/2022 – King’s Dag at Keukenhof
- 02/05/2021 – 06/05/2021 – May holiday in Keukenhof with Fien & Teun
- 08/05/2021 – 09/05/2021 – Romance at Keukenhof (Mothers Day)
Indoor Flower Shows 2023
In addition to the splendid outdoor gardens, Keukenhof also offers great flower shows in the pavilions. Take a look at the programme of the flower shows at Keukenhof below.
- 23 March – 28 March: Tulip and Hyacinth show
- 30 March – 4 April: Freesia and Gerberashow
- 6 April – 11 april: Rose show
- 13 April – 17 April: Daffodil and Special Bulbs show
- 19 April – 24 April: Alstroemeria show
- 26 April – 1 May: Lisianthusshow
- 3 May – 8 May: Chrysanthemums and Calla show
- 10 May – 14 May: Carnation and summer flower show
- 23 March – 14 May: Anthurium show
- 23 March – 14 May: Orchid show
- 23 March – 14 May: Amaryllis show
- 23 March – 14 May: Potted Bulb show
- 23 March – 14 May: Potted Plant show
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2023
When booking your Keukenhof Gardens tickets, you must select a day and time slot for entering the park. In 2023, Keukenhof will work with a maximum number of tickets per day and arrival time. So book your tickets in time! If your day and time slot are not available, this means that the tickets are sold out. Still want to visit Keukenhof? Take a look at the combi tickets with the Keukenhof bus or Keukenhof tours from Amsterdam because there are more days and times available.
|Adult (18+)||€ 19.00||Buy tickets|
|Kids (4-17)||€ 9.00||Buy tickets|
|Day ticket parking||€ 6.00|
|Keukenhof cruise along the tulips||€ 9.00||Buy tickets|
|Park guide book||€ 5.00||Buy tickets|
|Tulip Festival Card||€ 41.00||Buy tickets|
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket