Sounds of Holland – Openings Weekend Keukenhof Gardens
March 21 @ 10:00 am – March 22 @ 3:00 pm
Keukenhof Spring Garden is opening on 21 March 2020 and will be open until 10 May 2020. During the opening the park will be the best place to admire the beautiful flowers of Holland.
The extra Keukenhof events are not yet final and may change. Please subscribe for our free Festival update newsletter here »
During the first opening weekend of Keukenhof 2020 it’s time to celebrate the start of spring. The Dutch music of barrel organs, shanty choirs and marching bands make a visit to the flower park extra festive!
Enjoy the beautiful indoor flower shows and the early flowers in the park.Follow our flower forecasts to stay informed of the flowering of the flowers.
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2020
The prices for the 2020 season are not final yet. Subscribe to our free newsletter and you will be the first to know when the tickets for 2020 are available.
|Keukenhof Skip the line Adult ticket||€ 19,00||Buy tickets »|
|Kids ticket 4-17 years||€ 9.00||Buy tickets »|
|Kids up to 3 years||Free|
|Parking ticket one day||€ 6,00||Buy tickets »|
|Bus (return ticket) + Keukenhof Skip the line||€ 25,00||Buy tickets »|
|Rental Bike at Keukenhof||€ 19,50||Buy tickets »|
|Keukenhof Guided Tour from Amsterdam |
including a visit to a real tulip farm
|€ 69,00||Buy tickets »|
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills