When you want to go to Keukenhof Gardens you will have to choose a way to travel to the flower park. It’s only 24 miles from the city centre of Amsterdam but the transportation options can be difficult to understand. You can take the Keukenhof Bus (public transport) or rent a car. But one of the most populair options is to book a guided tour from Amsterdam.
A guided tour is luxurious, easy and very informative. You do not have to worry about anything and travel to your destination in one go. You can also easily combine your visit to Keukenhof Gardens with other locations and experience Holland in one day trip.
Your perfect day trip to the flowers in Holland
There are many providers of day trips to Keukenhof from Amsterdam, Rotterdam or The Hague. All operators use luxury buses to bring you directly to Keukenhof Gardens and mostly there is also a live guide included. A guided tour is also perfect to combine some of the best attractions in Holland in just one (busy) day. Below we will list some of the best day trip tours which include Keukenhof Gardens.
Keukenhof tours from Amsterdam
Most Keukenhof tours leave from Amsterdam. We will highlight the different tours from Amsterdam below:
1. Guided tour to Keukenhof – € 59,00
You travel with a luxury bus to the Keukenhof Tulip Gardens and you will get Fast-track admission to the Flower Park. There is a live guide which speaks English, Spanish and German.
2. Guided tour including visiting a tulip farm – € 69,00
With this tour you will enjoy Keukenhof flower garden but you will also have a great tour at a real Dutch tulip farm near the flower park. With this tour you will experience the flower fields in Holland at it best. There is a live guide which speaks English, Spanish and German.
3. Keukenhof direct transfer – € 39,00
There is no need to worry about how to get to from Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens with the Keukenhof Transfer + Entrance. The Keukenhof Transfer takes you on a shuttle bus from the center of Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens and back again. Skip the line tickets to the Keukenhof Gardens are also included in this fantastic deal. This means no waiting in the queue, and especially during the high season, this is very pleasant.
4. Keukenhof day trip
incl. Countryside & windmill tour – € 99,00
There is no better way to complete the Keukenhof Tour than with a visit to the scenic towns and windmills in Holland. See what life is like at the picturesque villages of Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Marken. Zaanse Schans is home to some of the most beautiful windmills in Holland. You’ll have the opportunity to see how they work and even be allowed inside a working one to take pictures! And that’s not all: besides discovering the colorful windmills in Holland, you’ll also go to an authentic Dutch bakery and a cheese factory (including a cheese tasting!), see a live demonstration by a traditional clog maker and take a boat trip on the IJsselmeer lake. Truly an unforgettable experience!.
Keukenhof tours from Rotterdam
After a panoramic ride from Rotterdam to the Bollenstreek (flower area) around Lisse, we start your tour by making a scenic ride in this area. Depending upon the season you see a landscape with colorful flower fields in almost any color you can imagine. We try to find a spot where we can stop to make some pictures. There is a live guide which speaks English, Spanish and German.
- Duration: This tour will take about 6,5 hours.
- Departure and Check-in: Busparking Spido Rotterdam, Willemsplein 85 (close to the cruise terminal) at 10:00 uur. Central Station Rotterdam, Conradstraat 9 (Next to central station at the tour bus stop HH at 10.15 AM
Keukenhof tours from The Hague
After a panoramic ride from The Hague to the Bollenstreek (flower area) around Lisse, we start your tour by making a scenic ride in this area. Depending upon the season you see a landscape with colorful flower fields in almost any color you can imagine. We try to find a spot where we can stop to make some pictures. There is a live guide which speaks English, Spanish and German.
- Duration: This tour will take about 6 hours.
- Departure and Check-in: Busstop Prinsessegracht, next to ministery of finance, Prinsessegracht between the corners of Korte Voorhout and Casuariestraat
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar