Where are the best flower fields in bloom? It’s the most asked question during the tulip season in Holland. To answer this question we created the Flower Map back in 2014. On this free flower map you can check out the current status of the flower fields around Keukenhof tulip gardens. Together with our Flower Forecasts you will have an a view on how the flowers are growing.
Sightseeing the Flower Fields
When you want to discover the flower fields please respect the flowers and do not enter the flower fields without permission of the farmer. Best way for sightseeing is by renting a bike at Keukenhof you will get great bike routes with your rental bike and you can enjoy the flower fields the Dutch way.
Of course, you’ll want to take photos among the tulips. There are several tulip attractions and show gardens where this can be done. These locations are also listed on the Flower Map. You do need an admission ticket for Keukenhof Gardens, The Tulip Experience and Tulip Barn. Book your visit in time!
Hotels, parking and interesting places
We also put some points of interest on the map. See where you can park your car and where hotels near the flower fields are located.
Flower Fields | Do NOT enter these flower fields.
Flower attractions / show garden
Bicycle and scooter hire
Hotels, B&Bs and holiday parks
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2024
When booking your Keukenhof Gardens tickets, you must select a day and time slot for entering the park. In 2024, Keukenhof will work with a maximum number of tickets per day and arrival time. So book your tickets in time! If your day and time slot are not available, this means that the tickets are sold out. Still want to visit Keukenhof? Take a look at the combi tickets with the Keukenhof bus or Keukenhof tours from Amsterdam because there are more days and times available.
Prices for 2024 are not yet known. The prices below are from the 2023 season.
|Adult (18+)||€ 20.00||Available from October|
|Kids (4-17)||€ 9.00||Available from October|
|Day ticket parking||€ 6.00|
|Keukenhof ticket |
+ shuttle bus from and to Amsterdam
|€ 42.50||Buy tickets|
|Tulip Festival Card|
(Keukenhof + Region Travel Ticket)
|€ 51.00||Available from October|
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket