Where are the best flower fields in bloom? It’s the most asked question during the tulip season in Holland. To answer this question we created the Flower Map back in 2014. On this free flower map you can check out the current status of the flower fields around Keukenhof tulip gardens.
Together with our Flower Forecasts you will have an a view on how the flowers are growing.
Sightseeing the Flower Fields
When you want to discover the flower fields please respect the flowers and do not enter the flower fields without permission of the farmer. Best way for sightseeing is by renting a bike at Keukenhof you will get great bike routes with your rental bike and you can enjoy the flower fields the Dutch way.
Hotels, parking and interesting places
We also put some points of interest on the map. See where you can park your car and where hotels near the flower fields are located.
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2020
Skip the line Adult ticket
|€ 19.00||Buy tickets »|
|Kids ticket |
|€ 9.00||Buy tickets »|
(up to 3 years)
|Parking ticket||€ 6.00||Buy tickets »|
|Bus (return ticket) |
+ Keukenhof Skip the line
|€ 28.50||Buy tickets »|
|Rental Bike||€ 19.50||Buy tickets »|
|Keukenhof Guided Tour |
+ visit to a tulip farm
|€ 69,00||Buy tickets »|
|Tulip Festival Card||€ 55,00||Buy tickets »|
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills