Every week we get a lot of questions about the blooming of the flower fields in the Bollenstreek (flower region) near Amsterdam. Thats why we started the Flowermap in 2014 we are offering a free online flower map where you can check out the current status of the flower fields around Keukenhof flower garden.
Together with our Flower Forecasts you will have an a view on how the flowers are growing.
Sightseeing the Flower Fields
When you want to discover the flower fields please respect the flowers and do not enter the flower fields without permission of the farmer. Best way for sightseeing is by renting a bike at Keukenhof you will get great bike routes with your rental bike and you can enjoy the flower fields the Dutch way.
Hotels, parking and interesting places
We also put some points of interest on the map. See where you can park your car and where hotels near the flower fields are located.
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2019
The prices for the 2020 season are not yet known. Subscribe to our free newsletter and you will be the first to know when the tickets for 2020 are available.
|Keukenhof Skip the line ticket > 12 year||€ 18,00||Buy tickets|
|Kids ticket 4-11 years||€ 8.00||Buy tickets|
|Kids up to 3 years||Free|
|Parking ticket Day pass||€ 6,00||Buy tickets|
|Bus (return ticket) + Keukenhof Skip the line||€ 25,00||Buy tickets|
|Rental Bike at Keukenhof||€ 10,00||Buy tickets|
|Keukenhof Guided Tour from Amsterdam |
including a visit to a real tulip farm
|€ 69,00||Buy tickets|
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar