Tulip Festival Amsterdam wants everyone to enjoy the colorful flowers in Holland. Would you like to discover the beautiful Dutch flowers like tulips? Follow us for the latest news straight from the flower fields and get tips for visiting the best (flower) events in and around Amsterdam. Besides flowers, we also write about general tips for traveling to Holland and icons like Dutch cheese and windmills.
We are located in Lisse in the middle of the Bollenstreek (flower region) and the location of Keukenhof Gardens. The flower fields in Lisse are nearby cities like Amsterdam, Haarlem, The Hague, Delft, Leiden, Rotterdam and Gouda. Tulip Festival Amsterdam is not only about the tulips from this region. We also inform you about other flowers and flower events in Holland. Did you know that the biggest flower parades in Holland are held in summer? Of course the biggest flower parade is being held in spring.
Notice that all flower attractions and events during Tulip Festival Season are independent organizations and not related to our website. This way we can give you the best independent information about the best flower attractions and events in Holland. If you buy a ticket or tour from our website we somethings get a small commission.
Tulip Festival Amsterdam
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills