Tulip Festival Amsterdam wants everyone to enjoy the colorful flowers in Holland. Would you like to discover the beautiful Dutch flowers like tulips? Follow us for the latest news straight from the flower fields and get tips for visiting the best (flower) events in and around Amsterdam. Besides flowers, we also write about general tips for traveling to Holland and icons like Dutch cheese and windmills.
We are located in Lisse in the middle of the Bollenstreek (flower region) and the location of Keukenhof Gardens. The flower fields in Lisse are nearby cities like Amsterdam, Haarlem, The Hague, Delft, Leiden, Rotterdam and Gouda. Tulip Festival Amsterdam is not only about the tulips from this region. We also inform you about other flowers and flower events in Holland. Did you know that the biggest flower parades in Holland are held in summer? Of course the biggest flower parade is being held in spring.
Notice that all flower attractions and events during Tulip Festival Season are independent organizations and not related to our website. This way we can give you the best independent information about the best flower attractions and events in Holland.
Tulip Festival Amsterdam
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar