The helicopter will fly every Saturday in April 2019. It’s your unique change to fly above the flower fields in Holland and see the colors for a birds eye view. It is the ultimate sightseeing experience during spring in Holland.
Helicopter flights above the flower fields in Holland
This spectacular experience is available every Saturday in April 2019. The helicopter will depart from a location close to Keukenhof Gardens in the middle of the flower fields.
Helicopter flight dates 2019
The helicopter sightseeing flights will be only available on the following Saturdays in April:
- 6th of April 2019
- 13th of April 2019 (Flower Parade Day)
- 20th of April 2019 (Easter weekend)
- 27th of April 2019 (Kingsday)
Departure time: You will receive the confirmation of your exact departure time 1 day before the departure. Do you have a preference time send us a message via our contract page.
Helicopter EC 120
You will be flying with an EC 120 helicopter, that can accommodate one pilot and four passengers. The helicopter has large windows so you have a great view of the flower fields.
Book your helicopter flight or tour
If you want to book this sightseeing experience above the flower fields you can choose from the following two options:
1. Helicopter Flight Only
You can book the Helicopter Flight Only option if you can arrange transport to the helicopter location yourself. It is advisable to go to the helicopter location with a car. The locations are close to Keukenhof Gardens but usually poorly accessible by public transport. It’s also possible to go to the location with a taxi.
This price for the Helicopter Flight only:
2. Helicopter Tour including transport, rental bike and Keukenhof Gardens entrance
This unique tour includes a 10 minute sightseeing flight above the colorful flower fields around Keukenhof Gardens. You will also see the beautiful Dutch coast and dunes. The tour includes transportation by public transport (bus) from Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport, Leiden of Haarlem to Lisse (return ticket), bike rental (valid for the entire day) to explore the flower fields around Keukenhof and to bike to the departure point of the helicopter flight (short distance). And you will get a entrance ticket to Keukenhof Gardens (valid on the day you want to visit Keukenhof).
The price for the Helicopter Tour:
How to book your flight?
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar