The Amsterdam City Pass is a fantastic package that combines preferential skip the line tickets, airport transfer and 10% discount on main attractions and tours in Amsterdam and Holland.
The benefits of the Amsterdam City Pass
Visit the best Amsterdam attractions, well-chosen and combined together to offer you the greatest value at the best price. The Amsterdam City Pass is a great option for those who wish to enjoy all of Amsterdam’s highlights, without the inconvenience of booking several tickets and having to collect the card. The City Pass allows you to have everything organized before your departure, so you can get the most out of your trip! You do not have to exchange or pick-up your City Pass on arrival.
The Amsterdam City Pass includes:
- Entry to Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum
- Ticket for 1-hour Canal Cruise in Amsterdam
- Free Airport train transfer (return ticket)
- Two free Audio Guides of Amsterdam
- 10% discounts on attractions, tours and more (Including Keukenhof Gardens, Heineken Experience, Hop-On-Hop-Off bus and many more!).
- You can use the Amsterdam City Pass instantly, no need for picking up your card
The Amsterdam City Pass does not include public transportation in Amsterdam City, but you can easily buy the GVB Card (24 hours) for just € 8,00.
How does the Amsterdam City Pass work?
|1. Select your visit dates|
Choose when you want to visit and how many tickets you need
|2. Complete secure payment|
Make your payment with our secure and easy booking process
|3. Receive your tickets|
Get your tickets by email – follow the instructions and enjoy your visits!
|4. Save 10% on your next booking|
Use the personal discount code we’ve emailed you and make a saving when you visit another nearby attraction
Prices Amsterdam City Pass
|Adult (19+)||€ 71.00||Buy City Pass|
|Adult (18)||€ 45.00||Buy City Pass|
|Youth (14-17)||€ 19.00||Buy City Pass|
|Child (4-13)||€ 15.00||Buy City Pass|
|Infant (0-3)||€ 8.00||Buy City Pass|
Enjoy a 10% discount on Amsterdam’s best attractions
After your order, you will receive your discount code to purchase further tickets with a 10% discount on the following products :
- Stedelijk Museum
- Foam Museum
- Museum Geelvinck
- Museum Willet-Holthuysen
- The Biblical Museum
- Het Grachtenhuis Museum
- Jewish Cultural Quarter
- The Rembrandt House Museum
- The Red Light Museum
- NEMO Science Museum
- Amsterdam Museum
- The National Maritime Museum
- Moco Museum – Skip the line tickets with Banksy
- And many more.
- Keukenhof Skip the line
- Vodka Museum
- Artis Zoo Express
- Johan Cruijff Arena (AJAX) Stadium Tour
- ICE Bar Amsterdam
- Anne Frank Guided Tour
- Sublime Amsterdam
- Museumfoto – Become the art you see!
- Cheese tasting tour Reypenaer
- Little Italy, Taste & Travel
- Amsterdam Beerbike
- Holland PassPhoto in Dutch Costume
- Ajax Experience
- Amsterdam Lookout
- House of Bols
- Amsterdam Dungeon
- Amsterdam Walking Tour
- Bus + Skip the line entrance Keukenhof
- Het Grachtenhuis Museum
- Portrait Gallery of the Golden Age
- Hard Rock Cafe – Amsterdam
- Golden Age Cheese & Wine Tasting
- Pub Cruise
- Up At The O2
- Red Light Walking Tour
- Guided tour of the Concertgebouw
- BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project
- Guided Tour through Jewish Amsterdam
- Guided Tour: Jewish Amsterdam (incl. Anne Frank story)
- Amsterdam Coffeeshop Crawl
- Amsterdam Bubble Football
- Striptease Dinner Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Treasure Hunt
- Amsterdam Murder Mystery
- Hummer Limo Rental
- Old Amsterdam Cheese & Wine Tasting
- Heineken Experience VIP
- Dutch Ice Sculpture Festival
- Zundert & Free Canal Cruise
- This is Holland – The experience
Customer FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Before contacting us you might want to look through the questions and answers in this section.
Once you have made the reservation you will receive an e-mail with a discount code and a link where you can buy online more products applying this 10% discount like the Keukenhof, Heineken Experience, Zaanse Schans tours, Madame Tussauds and much more!
In Amsterdam you can easily buy a GVB day ticket (24 hours) for just € 8,00.
Not a problem, it is the barcode which is important.
There is no special rate for this but there is already so much discount included in the City Pass that it is worthwhile to purchase it
Check also your spam. If you did not received them in your SPAM you probably did not filled in your availability yet. Please do and you will receive all tickets by email.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket