The “Amsterdam City Pass” is a fantastic package that combines preferential skip the line tickets, airport transfer and 20% discount on main attractions and tours in Amsterdam and Holland.
Visit the best Amsterdam attractions, well-chosen and combined together to offer you the greatest value at the best price. The Amsterdam City Pass is a great option for those who wish to enjoy all of Amsterdam’s highlights, without the inconvenience of booking several tickets and having to collect the card. The City Pass allows you to have everything organized before your departure, so you can get the most out of your trip! You do not have to exchange or pick-up your City Pass on arrival.
The Amsterdam City Pass includes:
- Entry to Rijksmuseum OR Van Gogh Museum
- Ticket for 1-hour Canal Cruise in Amsterdam
- Free Airport train transfer (return ticket)
- 20% discounts on attractions, tours and more (Including Keukenhof Gardens, Heineken Experience, Hop-On-Hop-Off bus see alle discount locations here).
- You can use the Amsterdam City Pass instantly, no need for picking up your card
The museum and canal cruise tickets that are included in the Amsterdam City Pass are valid for 1 year
The Amsterdam City Pass does not include public transportation in Amsterdam City, but you can easily buy the GVB Card (24 hours) for just € 8,00 on trams and in hotels.
How does the Amsterdam City Pass work?
Step 1. Choose your options.
Please select your arrival date at the city. The date you select is the arrival date at the airport. This is important information for the train tickets. Then select the desired quantity.
Step 2. Complete the payment process
Fill your personal information, choose your credit card type, check your order then go to our payment platform.
Step 3. Inform us about preferred visit times
After the payment you will be asked about your flight details and preferred visit times for the attractions. Please fill in all the required information, so we could make reservations for you.
Step 4. Get your tickets by email
When you have completed this process you will receive all the tickets by email. Finally, to take advantage of the 20% discounts on tours and activities, attractions, museum … You will receive in the same email, a code and a link to reserve your other activities.
Step 5. Welcome to Amsterdam !
During your stay in Amsterdam you only have to present your electronic tickets, received by email. It is not necessary to go pick up your pass / city pass in the city, you can print your electronic tickets or show them directly on your mobile phone.
Prices Amsterdam City Pass
|Adult with Rijksmuseum||€ 50,50||Buy City Pass|
|Adult with Van Gogh Museum||€ 50,50||Buy City Pass|
|Child (13-17) with Rijksmuseum||€ 14,00||Buy City Pass|
|Child (13-17) with Van Gogh Museum||€ 14,00||Buy City Pass|
|Child (4-12) with Rijksmuseum||€ 14,00||Buy City Pass|
|Child (4-12) with Van Gogh Museum||€ 14,00||Buy City Pass|
Why buy the Amsterdam City Pass
- The concept is very innovative. It is the first time that a city offers a formula that combines preferential skip-the-line tickets and accessible transportation, all online and by e-mail. We like the quick and practical aspects of the concept.
- The choice of one of the two main must visit tourist attractions is a good idea: the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum are the two most popular monuments for visitors and a Canal Cruise is a must do if you are in Amsterdam.
Enjoy a 20% discount on Amsterdam’s best attractions
After your order, you will receive your discount code to purchase further tickets with a 20% discount on the following products :
- Heineken experience
- Stedelijk Museum
- Madame Tussaud
- Stedelijk Museum
- Foam Museum
- Museum Geelvinck
- Museum Willet-Holthuysen
- The Biblical Museum
- Het Grachtenhuis Museum
- Jewish Cultural Quarter
- The Rembrandt House Museum
- The Red Light Museum
- NEMO Science Museum
- Amsterdam Museum
- The National Maritime Museum
- Museum – Skip the line tickets with Banksy
- Keukenhof Skip the line
- Vodka Museum
- Artis Zoo Express
- Johan Cruijff Arena (AJAX) Stadium Tour
- ICE Bar Amsterdam
- Anne Frank Guided Tour
- Sublime Amsterdam
- Museumfoto – Become the art you see!
- Cheese tasting tour Reypenaer
- Little Italy, Taste & Travel
- Amsterdam Beerbike
- Holland PassPhoto in Dutch Costume
- Ajax Experience
- Amsterdam Lookout
- House of Bols
- Amsterdam Dungeon
- Amsterdam Walking Tour
- Bus + Skip the line entrance Keukenhof
- Het Grachtenhuis Museum
- Portrait Gallery of the Golden Age
- Hard Rock Cafe – Amsterdam
- Golden Age Cheese & Wine Tasting
- Pub Cruise
- Up At The O2
- Red Light Walking Tour
- Guided tour of the Concertgebouw
- BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project
- Guided Tour through Jewish Amsterdam
- Guided Tour: Jewish Amsterdam (incl. Anne Frank story)
- Amsterdam Coffeeshop Crawl
- Amsterdam Bubble Football
- Striptease Dinner Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Treasure Hunt
- Amsterdam Murder Mystery
- Hummer Limo Rental
- Old Amsterdam Cheese & Wine Tasting
- Heineken Experience VIP
- Dutch Ice Sculpture Festival
- Zundert & Free Canal Cruise
- This is Holland – The experience
- And many more. See full list here
Customer FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Before contacting us you might want to look through the questions and answers in this section.
Once you have made the reservation you will receive an e-mail with a discount code and a link where you can buy online more products applying this 20% discount like the Keukenhof, Heineken Experience, Zaanse Schans tours, Madame Tussauds and much more!
The Amsterdam City Pass is valid for one year. You can visit the highlights one time. The airport transfer is for one return ticket
In Amsterdam you can easily buy a GVB day ticket (24 hours) for just € 8,00.
Not a problem, it is the barcode which is important.
There is no special rate for this but there is already so much discount included in the City Pass that it is worthwhile to purchase it
Check also your spam. If you did not received them in your SPAM you probably did not filled in your availability yet. Please do and you will receive all tickets by email.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills