Construction days Flower Parade 2020
April 22 @ 9:00 am – April 24 @ 1:00 pm
Come and see how the flower parade is being made. In the three days before the flower parade the floats will be ‘pierced’, that is to say, covered and decorated with spring flowers.
Construction days Flower Parade
This so called constructions days gives you a unique look behind the scenes of the biggest flower parade of Europe. Many hundreds of volunteers will be busy for days with the piercing or pinning of thousands of hyacinths, tulips and daffodils to the floats. This unique event can be admired at the hall of DeLeeuw Flowerbulbs in Sassenheim.
Openings hours Construction days 2020
The construction days are on the following days:
- Wednesday 22 April – 9.00 – 22.00
- Thursday 23 April – 9.00 – 22.00
- Friday 24 April 2019 – 9.00 – 13.00
Price Construction days
Prices are per person. You can buy your ticket at the entrance of the construction hall.
|Groups from 20 people||€ 5,00|
|Kids from 6 to 12 years||€ 2,50|
|Kids up to 6 years||Free|
- DeLeeuw Flowerbulbs
- Rijksstraatweg 52
- 2171 AM Sassenheim (A44 exit no. 4)
Various parking spaces have been set up in the direct surroundings of the DeLeeuw Flowerbulbs location. Use navigation up to the location and from there follow the directions of the traffic controllers. The location is also accessible by public transport. Check www.9292.nl for the current planning of public transport, stops and walking routes.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills