Check out the best flower events during Tulip Festival in Holland. Visit Keukenhof Gardens, the Dutch Flower Parade, the activities at flower farms and the best sightseeing tours along the tulip fields.
Easter weekend at Keukenhof Tulip Gardens
April 16 @ 8:00 am – April 18 @ 7:30 pm
Easter weekend is one of the best weekends in Keukenhof Tulip Garden. The ultimate spring feeling with the many spring colors give the special Easter festival an extra dimension.
Flowering during Easter weekend
The Easter weekend in 2022 falls in the middle of April, which means there is a high probability of many tulip fields in bloom. In Keukenhof, the spring flowers will already be in full bloom. Also the daffodils and hyacinths will bloom mid April in the flower park as well as in the flower fields. In short, the Easter weekend is an ideal time to enjoy spring. Please note that the flowering of the spring flowers depends on the weather conditions. Follow our flower forecasts to stay informed about the flowering of the flowers.
Indoor flower shows
In addition to the beautiful flower gardens, Keukenhof also has a number of indoor flower shows. During the opening weekend, the following flower shows can be visited:
|Type of flowers||Location at Keukenhof|
|Daffodil and Special bulbs show||Oranje Nassau Pavilion|
|Potted Bulb show (tulips and more)||Willem-Alexander Pavilion|
|Amaryllis show||Willem-Alexander Pavilion|
|Anthurium show||Beatrix Pavilion|
|Orchid show||Beatrix Pavilion|
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2022
When booking your Keukenhof Gardens tickets, you must select a day and time slot for entering the park. In 2022, Keukenhof will work with a maximum number of tickets per day and arrival time. So book your tickets in time!
|Adult (18+)||€ 19.00||Buy tickets|
|Kids (4-17)||€ 9.00||Buy tickets|
|Day ticket parking||€ 6.00|
|Park guide book||€ 5.00||Buy tickets|
Limited capacity during the Easter weekend
The Easter weekend is a popular time to visit Keukenhof every spring. From 2022 onwards, Keukenhof will work with a maximum number of visitors per day. If you want to visit Keukenhof during the Easter weekend, book your ticket in time. Take a look at the current Keukenhof ticket availability and book your visit easily.
Extra activities during Easter weekend
During the Easter weekend, there are also many activities and events to do around Keukenhof. Below we list the best activities for you. Please note! As the Easter weekend is usually a busy one, we recommend that you reserve any tickets and extra activities on time.
Hotels during Easter weekend
Due to the fact that the Easter weekend is very popular every year, hotels are often fully booked long beforehand. Do you want a hotel near Keukenhof? Make sure you book your hotel in advance. Below you can find the current availability and prices during Easter.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket