The Keukenhof Express bus 854 is the easiest way to travel from the south of Holland to Keukenhof Gardens. Read all about the prices, timetable and FAQ’s for Arriva’s bus line 854 from Leiden Station to the tulip gardens. The shuttle bus will run between Amsterdam and the tulips from 24 March to 15 May 2022.
About Keukenhof bus 854
During the tulip season from 24 March to 15 May 2022, special Keukenhof shuttle buses will run from Leiden Central Station to Keukenhof Gardens. The shuttle runs several times an hour directly to the tulip garden and the tulip fields. There are special combi-tickets for sale with which you buy a return ticket for bus 854 and an entrance ticket for Keukenhof. The departure location for Keukenhof bus 854 (operated by Arriva) is Leiden Central Station in the city center of Leiden.
Price Keukenhof bus 854 ticket
You can buy a round trip bus ticket for Keukenhof bus 854 + a Skip the line entrance ticket for Keukenhof Gardens for € 29,50. These combi tickets are only available online.
Limited capacity due to COVID19 measures
In 2022 it will be compulsory to select a time slot for the Keukenhof bus. The time chosen is based on the departure of bus 854 from Leiden Centraal. All buses departing 30 minutes before and 60 minutes after the chosen timeslot can be taken. If you buy a combi-ticket, you don’t have to choose a time slot to enter Keukenhof. You may choose when you want to travel back. There is no need to choose a time slot. PLEASE NOTE: there is a maximum capacity per timeslot, so book your tickets in time! Check current availability for Keukenhof bus 854 from the end of January:
Timetable Keukenhof bus 854 (Arriva)
The express bus is a direct transfer and will bring you in about 25 minutes to the main entrance of Keukenhof Gardens. This bus line runs 6 times per hour.
How to travel to Leiden Central Station
Are you staying The Hague, Delft, Rotterdam or another city in the south of Holland? Then you can take the train to Leiden Central Station. Train ticket is not included in the combi-ticket.
FAQ Keukenhof Bus 854 (Arriva)
Below you will find the most asked questions about the Keukenhof bus 854 (operated by Arriva).
On Saturday, April 23, 2022, there will be no buses to and from Keukenhof for several hours due to road closers for the Flower Parade. If you want to travel with the Keukenhof bus please make sure to travel as early as possible.
No, combi tickets are only available online. At the bus you can buy a day ticket for € 14,50 (only round trip for Bus 854 so no entrance).
If you only want a bus ticket (without Keukenhof entrance) you can buy a round trip bus ticket for Keukenhof bus 854 for € 14,50. These day tickets can be purchased at the departure locations. It is not possible to pay with cash.
Map with all Keukenhof buses
Want to know which Keukenhof bus is best for you? Take a look at the map below with all the Keukenhof buses for the tulip season 2022.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket