The Keukenhof Express bus 850 is a fast way to travel from Haarlem center to Keukenhof Gardens. Read all about the prices, timetable and FAQ’s for Arriva’s bus line 850 from Haarlem station to the tulip gardens. The shuttle bus will run between Haarlem and the tulips from 24 March to 15 May 2022.
About Keukenhof bus 850
During the tulip season from 24 March to 15 May 2022, special Keukenhof shuttle buses will run from Haarlem station to Keukenhof Gardens. The shuttle runs several times an hour directly to the tulip garden and the tulip fields. There are special combi-tickets for sale with which you buy a return ticket for bus 850 and an entrance ticket for Keukenhof.
Price Keukenhof bus 850 ticket
You can buy a round trip bus ticket for Keukenhof bus 850 + a Skip the line entrance ticket for Keukenhof Gardens for € 29,50. These combi tickets are only available online. The Keukenhof bus 850 is also included in the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket
Limited capacity due to COVID19 measures
In 2022 it will be compulsory to select a time slot for the Keukenhof bus. This is the time you want to board the bus at the departure location. If you buy a combi-ticket, you don’t have to choose a time slot to enter Keukenhof. You may choose when you want to travel back. There is no need to choose a time slot. PLEASE NOTE: there is a maximum capacity per bus, so book your tickets in time! Check current availability for Keukenhof bus 850 from the end of January:
Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket
You can also buy the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket. This ticket will give you access to Keukenhof Bus 850 (Haarlem). The Keukenhof tickets is NOT included in this ticket but you can travel with all public transport in Amsterdam (bus, train, metro, tram and ferry) and travel to the best destinations in the Amsterdam region like: Keukenhof and the tulip fields, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, World Expo Floriade 2022, Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Zandvoort Beach, Haarlem City and much more.
|Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket |
(only transport no entrance)
|1 Day travel card||€ 19.50||Buy tickets|
|2 Days travel card||€ 28.00||Buy tickets|
|3 Days travel card||€ 36.50||Buy tickets|
Timetable Keukenhof bus 850 (Arriva)
The express bus is a direct transfer and will bring you in about 25 minutes to the main entrance of Keukenhof Gardens. This bus line runs 2 times per hour.
On Saturday, April 23, 2022, there will be no buses to and from Keukenhof for several hours due to road closers for the Flower Parade. If you want to travel with the Keukenhof bus please make sure to travel as early as possible.
If you only want a bus ticket (without Keukenhof entrance) you can buy a round trip bus ticket for Keukenhof bus 850 for € 14,50. These day tickets can be purchased at the departure locations. It is not possible to pay with cash.
Map with all Keukenhof buses
Want to know which Keukenhof bus is best for you? Take a look at the map below with all the Keukenhof buses for the tulip season 2022.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket