The Keukenhof Express bus 850 is a fast way to travel from Haarlem center to Keukenhof Gardens. Read all about the prices, timetable and FAQ’s for Arriva’s bus line 850 from Haarlem station to the tulip gardens. The shuttle bus will run between Haarlem and the tulips from 23 March to 14 May 2023.
About Keukenhof bus 850
During the tulip season from 23 March to 14 May 2023, special Keukenhof shuttle buses will run from Haarlem station to Keukenhof Gardens. The shuttle runs several times an hour directly to the tulip garden and the tulip fields. There are special combi-tickets for sale with which you buy a return ticket for bus 850 and an entrance ticket for Keukenhof.
Price Keukenhof bus 850 ticket
You can buy a round trip bus ticket for Keukenhof bus 850 + a Skip the line entrance ticket for Keukenhof Gardens for € 31,00. These combi tickets are only available online. The Keukenhof bus 850 is also included in the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket
Limited capacity due to COVID19 measures
In 2023 it will be compulsory to select a time slot for the Keukenhof bus. The time chosen is based on departure of bus 50 or 850 from Haarlem Centraal. All buses departing 60 minutes before and 60 minutes after the chosen timeslot can be taken. If you buy a combi-ticket, you don’t have to choose a time slot to enter Keukenhof. You may choose when you want to travel back. There is no need to choose a time slot. PLEASE NOTE: there is a maximum capacity per timeslot, so book your tickets in time! Check current availability for Keukenhof bus 850 from the end of January:
Tulip Festival Card
You can also buy the Tulip Festival Card which included the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket. This ticket will give you access to Keukenhof Bus 850 (Haarlem). With this ticket you do not need to select a time slot for the Keukenhof bus. So you can take the bus you want. The Keukenhof ticket is also included in the Tulip Festival Card and you can travel with all public transport in Amsterdam (bus, train, metro, tram and ferry) and travel to the best destinations in the Amsterdam region like: Keukenhof and the tulip fields, Amsterdam Airport Express, Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Zandvoort Beach, Haarlem City and much more.
|Validity of public transport||Adult (18+)||Child (4-17)|
|1-day||€ 49.00||€ 39.00||Book now|
|2-days||€ 59.00||€ 49.00||Book now|
|3-days||€ 69.00||€ 59.00||Book now|
Timetable Keukenhof bus 850 (Arriva)
The express bus is a direct transfer and will bring you in about 25 minutes to the main entrance of Keukenhof Gardens. This bus line runs 2 times per hour.
On Saturday, April 22, 2023, there will be no buses to and from Keukenhof for several hours due to road closers for the Flower Parade. If you want to travel with the Keukenhof bus please make sure to travel as early as possible.
If you only want a bus ticket (without Keukenhof entrance) you can buy a round trip bus ticket for Keukenhof bus 850 for € 14,50. These day tickets can be purchased at the departure locations. It is not possible to pay with cash.
Map with all Keukenhof buses
Want to know which Keukenhof bus is best for you? Take a look at the map below with all the Keukenhof buses for the tulip season 2023.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket