Not all the flowers at Keukenhof are outside: the pavilions are also packed with flowering bulbs, cut flowers and pot plants. Every year the inside flower shows at Keukenhof Gardens give visitor a unique view on the diversity of flowers.
As many as 500 growers present their prize blooms for leading flower arrangers to use in their unique shows. At the Orange Nassau Pavilion you can enjoy colorful floral displays that change every week. The Willem-Alexander Pavilion shows many thousands of tulips and during the last 12 days of the season it is home to the world’s largest lily show, a true spectacle. The Beatrix Pavilion gives you the chance to enjoy a mass of orchids and anthuriums for eight weeks.
The inside flower shows give you a guaranteed amount of blooming flowers.
Dates Flower shows
All information is still subject to change. We expect to be able to publish the final information here at the end of January 2021.
The following flower shows are scheduled for the 2021 season:
Flower shows at Beatrix Pavilion
- 20 March – 9 May: Anthurium show
- 20 March – 9 May: Orchid show
Flower shows at Oranje Nassau pavilion
- 20 March – 30 March: Tulip and Hyacinth show
- 1 April – 6 April: Freesia and Gerberashow
- 8 April – 13 april: Rose show
- 15 April – 19 April: Daffodil and Special Bulbs show
- 21 April – 26 April: Alstroemeria show
- 28 April – 3 May: Chrysantheum and Callashow
- 30 April – 9 May: Lily show
- 5 May – 9 May: Carnation and summer flower show
Flower shows at Willem-Alexander Pavilion
- 20 March – 9 May: Amaryllis show
- 20 March – 9 May: Potted Bulb show
- 20 March – 9 May: Potted Plant show
Flower arranging demonstrations
At the Oranje Nassau Pavilion our flower arrangers provide spectacular daily flower arranging demonstrations. They reveal how to flowers can be used to make everything from simple bouquets to unexpected creations.
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2021
Keukenhof Gardens will work with a maximum number of visitors per day in 2021. When booking your tickets, you must select a day and time slot for entering the park. Individual tickets will go on sale in the end of November 2020.
|Adult (from 18 years)||€ 19.00||Not bookable yet|
|Kids (4-17 years)||€ 9.00||Not bookable yet|
|Kids (0-3 years)||Free||Not bookable yet|
|Parking ticket||€ 6.00||Not bookable yet|
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card