Do you want to experience the spring of 2020 and enjoy beautiful blooming spring flowers? Then buy a season ticket to the flower park Keukenhof in Lisse.
The Keukenhof Season pass is a personal subscription that gives you access to the flower park during the Keukenhof season. Keukenhof is opened in 2020 from March 21 until May 10th.
With the season pass you can experience all the changes in the flower park during the season. Different flowers bloom in different periods so the park is never the same. There are many different flower shows that are organized in the pavilions of the tulip garden. There are also special events every weekend.
Price Keukenhof Spring Pass
The Keukenhof Spring Pass is available in three variants. An adult pass with and without parking and a pass for children aged 4-11. The prices are as followed:
- Spring Pass adults € 45,00
- Spring Pass with parking € 57,00
- Spring Pass kids 4-11 years € 17,50
To order the subscription you must download the order form. Download the order form for a Keukenhof Lentepas here (only dutch)
Buy a Keukenhof Ticket
Do you only want to visit Keukenhof for one or two days this season? Then it’s cheaper to buy normal tickets. If you visit Keukenhof three or more times, a season ticket is cheaper. At our ticketshop you can buy then very easily and show the ticket on your mobile phone.
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2022
When booking your Keukenhof Gardens tickets, you must select a day and time slot for entering the park. In 2022, Keukenhof will work with a maximum number of tickets per day and arrival time. So book your tickets in time!
|Adult (from 18 years)||€ 19.00||Book now|
|Kids (4-17 years)||€ 9.00||Book now|
|Kids (0-3 years)||Free||Book now|
|Parking ticket||€ 6.00||Book now|
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card