Next Sunday, 19 May, tulip season 2019 will be official over. The tulip fields are already done blooming for a week or two but at the end of 19 May Keukenhof Tulip Gardens will close their doors. We had a great Tulip season in 2019 and the last days of Keukenhof will be still full of blooming tulips.
Blooming of the flowers at Keukenhof Tulip Gardens
The blooming of the tulips at Keukenhof Gardens is different from the blooming of the tulip fields. The flowers at the tulip gardens have been specifically chosen to ensure that blooming flowers can be seen from the opening (21 March) to the closing day (19 May). Also, the tulips are not removed during peak blooming so the tulips and other flowers can be admired till 19 May in Keukenhof. Right now the tulips are blooming beautifully at Keukenhof Spring Garden
-> More information about visiting Keukenhof Spring Garden in May.
All photos below are made on 13 May 2019 at Keukenhof Spring Garden.
If you are visiting Keukenhof Gardens. Please make sure to buy your tickets online and skip the waiting lines.
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2019
|Keukenhof Skip the line ticket > 12 year||€ 18,00||Buy tickets|
|Kids ticket 4-11 years||€ 8.00||Buy tickets|
|Kids up to 3 years||Free|
|Parking ticket Day pass||€ 6,00||Buy tickets|
|Bus (return ticket) + Keukenhof Skip the line||€ 25,00||Buy tickets|
|Rental Bike at Keukenhof||€ 10,00||Buy tickets|
|Keukenhof Guided Tour from Amsterdam |
including a visit to a real tulip farm
|€ 69,00||Buy tickets|
Weather Forecast Holland
The last week will be wonderfully sunny with pleasant temperatures. Perfect for a visit to Keukenhof.
Flower Forecast 2020*
The Flower fields are done blooming for 2019. Please follow our website and social media channels to keep informed about the Flower Forecast for 2020.
We expect the following blooming periods for the production flower fields:
- Dahlias – Blooming from beginning of August till mid October 2019
- Canna – Blooming from beginning of August till mid October 2019
- Crocus – Currently the most crocuses are done blooming for 2019
- Daffoldils – Currently the most daffodils are done blooming for 2019
- Hyacints – Currently the most hyacints are done blooming for 2019
- Tulips – Currently the most tulips are done blooming for 2019
*We try to predict the flowering of the flowers as well as possible. However, the bloom continues to be influenced by nature. Due to weather conditions the flowering process can be different than what we expect.
Subscribe to our free newsletter
Do you want to be the first to know about the latest predictions for the flowering of flowers in Holland? Subscribe to our free Flower Forecast newsletter . This gives you an update every month and an update every week from March to Mid May. Our new update will be live on June 6th and will be focused about the summer flowers in Holland and a sneak preview at Tulip season 2020.
Flower Map 2020
Check out where the best flower fields are at this moment. From July till October we will show the summer flowers in Holland. The spring flowers will be on the Flower Map from March 2020. Rent a bike for sightseeing the flower fields
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar