Next Sunday, 19 May, tulip season 2019 will be official over. The tulip fields are already done blooming for a week or two but at the end of 19 May Keukenhof Tulip Gardens will close their doors. We had a great Tulip season in 2019 and the last days of Keukenhof will be still full of blooming tulips.
Blooming of the flowers at Keukenhof Tulip Gardens
The blooming of the tulips at Keukenhof Gardens is different from the blooming of the tulip fields. The flowers at the tulip gardens have been specifically chosen to ensure that blooming flowers can be seen from the opening (21 March) to the closing day (19 May). Also, the tulips are not removed during peak blooming so the tulips and other flowers can be admired till 19 May in Keukenhof. Right now the tulips are blooming beautifully at Keukenhof Spring Garden
-> More information about visiting Keukenhof Spring Garden in May.
All photos below are made on 13 May 2019 at Keukenhof Spring Garden.
If you are visiting Keukenhof Gardens. Please make sure to buy your tickets online and skip the waiting lines.
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2021
Keukenhof Gardens will work with a maximum number of visitors per day in 2021. When booking your tickets, you must select a day and time slot for entering the park. Individual tickets will go on sale in October 2020.
Skip the line Adult ticket
|€ 19.00||Buy tickets »|
|Kids ticket |
|€ 9.00||Buy tickets »|
(up to 3 years)
|Parking ticket||€ 6.00||Buy tickets »|
|Bus (return ticket) |
+ Keukenhof Skip the line
|€ 29.50||Buy tickets »|
|Rental Bike||€ 19.50||Buy tickets »|
|Keukenhof Guided Tour |
+ visit to a tulip farm
|€ 69.00||Buy tickets »|
Weather Forecast Holland
The last week will be wonderfully sunny with pleasant temperatures. Perfect for a visit to Keukenhof.
Flower Forecast 2020*
The Flower fields are done blooming for 2019. Please follow our website and social media channels to keep informed about the Flower Forecast for 2020.
We expect the following blooming periods for the production flower fields:
- Dahlias – Blooming from beginning of August till mid October 2019
- Canna – Blooming from beginning of August till mid October 2019
- Crocus – Currently the most crocuses are done blooming for 2019
- Daffoldils – Currently the most daffodils are done blooming for 2019
- Hyacints – Currently the most hyacints are done blooming for 2019
- Tulips – Currently the most tulips are done blooming for 2019
*We try to predict the flowering of the flowers as well as possible. However, the bloom continues to be influenced by nature. Due to weather conditions the flowering process can be different than what we expect.
Subscribe to our free newsletter
Do you want to be the first to know about the latest predictions for the flowering of flowers in Holland? Subscribe to our free Flower Forecast newsletter . This gives you an update every month and an update every week from March to Mid May. Our new update will be live on June 6th and will be focused about the summer flowers in Holland and a sneak preview at Tulip season 2020.
Flower Map 2020
Check out where the best flower fields are at this moment. From July till October we will show the summer flowers in Holland. The spring flowers will be on the Flower Map from March 2020. Rent a bike for sightseeing the flower fields
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card