Check out the best flower events during Tulip Festival in Holland. Visit Keukenhof Gardens, the Dutch Flower Parade, the activities at flower farms and the best sightseeing tours along the tulip fields.
- This event has passed.
Holland Heritage weekend at Keukenhof
March 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am – March 28, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
During the Holland Heritage weekend at Keukenhof Gardens you will experience 19th century Holland. At various locations in Keukenhof you will find traditional music, old Dutch crafts, costumes and folkloric dance groups.
During this special weekend you can enjoy Dutch icons such as tulips, cheese and clogs at their best.
Flower shows in Keukenhof this weekend
Besides the beautiful outdoor gardens and the extra activities in the Holland Heritage weekend, you can also watch the following indoor flower shows this weekend:
- Tulip and Hyacinths show at the Oranje Nassau Pavilion
- Anthurium and Orchid show at the Beatrix Pavilion
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2021
Keukenhof Gardens will work with a maximum number of visitors per day in 2021. When booking your tickets, you must select a day and time slot for entering the park.
|Adult (from 18 years)||€ 19.00||Book now|
|Kids (4-17 years)||€ 9.00||Book now|
|Kids (0-3 years)||Free||Book now|
|Parking ticket||€ 6.00||Book now|
Tips for visiting Keukenhof this weekend
If you would like to visit Keukenhof at the end of March, follow our free weekly Flower Forecasts. This will keep you informed about the blooming of the tulips and other spring flowers in Keukenhof and in the flower fields around the flower park. Below we have 3 more tips for your visit to Keukenhof
- Would you like to spend the night near Keukenhof? Then take a look here for our hotel tips near Keukenhof Gardens
- Discover the story of the tulip fields with one of the sightseeing tours along the flower fields. Look here for our tulip field sightseeing tips
- Make sure you have a safe visit and read the coronavirus measures during Tulip Festival.