Sailing Flower Parade – The Hague and Delft
July 2 @ 8:00 am – July 5 @ 5:00 pm
Sailing Flower Parade is an annual event with beautiful flowers, plants and delicious vegetables in the leading role. The parade passes through Westland, Schipluiden, Maassluis, The Hague, Delft and Vlaardingen during four days.
For four days a sailing delight for the eye of the hundreds of thousands of visitors who come every year to see the Sailing Flower Parade. More information about the route and program for this Sailing Flower Parade on water will be added by the end of 2019.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills