Check out the best flower events during Tulip Festival in Holland. Visit Keukenhof Gardens, the Dutch Flower Parade, the activities at flower farms and the best sightseeing tours along the tulip fields.
- This event has passed.
Keukenhof Concert 2019
April 24, 2019 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
On the occasion of the 70th anniversary of Keukenhof Gardens, there will be an unforgettable spring concert on Wednesday 24 April 2019 in one of the most exclusive gardens in the world.
Celebrate the 70th anniversary of Keukenhof
This spring concert is an unrivaled event with a versatile program of Dutch pop and classical music. The decor is the atmospheric Keukenhof estate in the middle of the Bollenstreek. On a semi-live basis, ‘Omroep Max’ broadcasts the concert on Dutch television (NPO2). Spend a wonderful spring evening in Keukenhof on 24 April. The concert starts at 18:00 and takes 2 hours. The estate is open from 5 pm.
The musical direction is in the hands of Guido Dieteren from pop orchestra Guido’s Orchestra, an international sensation of Dutch soil that was on stage with Lionel Richie and Diana Ross. The orchestra was rightly proclaimed The World’s No. 1 Poporchestra.
- Well-known Dutch singer and actress Karin Bloemen will be opening the show in her own spectacular way.
- Tango phenomenon Carel Kraayenhof (known for playing at the Dutch royal wedding) will be reprising this classic moment and performing Adios Nonino, among other songs.
- The multi-talented Tania Kross will wow listeners with her ability to effortlessly switch from classical to pop performances.
- Alain Clark, best known for his albums Live it Out featuring top hit Father & Friend and Colorblind which received double-platinum, will show you exactly why he’s been in the Dutch charts for over a decade.
- Dutch singer-songwriter Elske DeWall, known for recently playing Maria in The Passion, will be treating guests to her unique vocals, guitar-playing, and saxophone skills.
- Eleven-year-old Ripley, who stunned the judges as well as viewers around the country on Holland’s Got Talent, will be ready to blow the crowds away once more with his operatic vocals.
Last but not least, veteran Dutch baritone Hans van Heiningen will deliver goosebumps to the audience with his stunning voice.
Price Keukenhof Concert
Three types of tickets are available for this exclusive concert. Choose the course where you want to sit and enjoy on April 24.
- Vak 1 (Category 1) – € 40,00 – Buy tickets
- Vak 2 (Category 2) – € 32,00 – Buy tickets
- Vak 3 (Category 3) – € 26,00 – Buy tickets
- Classic FM Deal: Get a Category 3 ticket including parking ticket and entrance to Keukenhof Gardens for € 50,00 – Buy tickets
The concert starts at 18:00 and the doors are open from 17:00.
You can park on the grounds of Bloemenpark Keukenhof. A parking ticket costs € 6.00. You can buy your parking ticket here.
Go to the entrance of the Keukenhof (Stationsweg 166a) and follow the signs to the castle. Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the entrance.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket