Enjoy the flower fields in Holland in a fun and relaxt way with the TukTuk Private Tulip Tour. Escape the crowds and enjoy the silence along the most beautiful flower fields in the Netherlands. Visit a tulip farm and take the best photos.
The TukTuk Private Tulip Tour can be booked during the tulip season in the Netherlands. In the spring during the Keukenhof season. In 2021 this is from March 20 to May 9.
What is included with the TukTuk Private Tour?
The TukTuk Private Tour is a great experience and a super fun part of your day out to the flowers in the Bollenstreek area. The TukTuk Private Tour is ideal to combine with a visit to Keukenhof, the castle gardens and the beach.
- Tour of no less than 3 hours around the Keukenhof flower fields with your own private driver / guide
- Visit to a Tulip Farm near Amsterdam
- Great photo moments (where your driver / guide can take photos of you)
- Access to Keukenhof Estate, St. Agatha Church or ‘t Huys Dever (if open)
Prices TukTuk Tour
The TukTuk Private Tour has an all-in price. This is not dependent on the number of people. There is room in the TukTuk for 4 adults and 2 children (excluding the Driver).
|Price TukTuk Tour||€ 195.00 (incl. VAT)|
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card