With the Tulip Tour cycle route + audio guide you will discover the beauty of the tulip fields outside Keukenhof Gardens. Along a 15 kilometer (10 miles) self-guided route you will hear the story of the Dutch tulips and the surroundings of Keukenhof at 14 locations.
Self-guided cycle route
The cycle route of the self-guided tour consists of two official Keukenhof cycle routes. By combining the blue and purple Keukenhof route you get a varied route with stunning views of flower fields, visit to a tulip farm and you come through the cozy flower village Lisse with the St. Agatha church and Museum The Black Tulip.
Please note | The route signs are missing in the tulip season of 2021.
Audio guide + digital route booklet
The story of the tulips and the environment is told through the audio guide for your own mobile phone (iOS or Android). The audio guide is available in English, German and Dutch. You will also receive a digital route booklet with information about the route and the locations in English.
Price of the Tulip Tour
The cycle route + audio guide is a product from the Flower Tour Company in combination with the local tourisme office and can be bought online for € 5,00. The Tulip Tour is also included in the Tulip Festival Card 2021.
What do you get?
- Audio guide Tulip Tour audio guide (English, German, Dutch)
- Digital route booklet Tulip Tour (English only)
Rental bike or Local guide
The Tulip Tour cycle route + audio guide does not include a rental bike, a local guide or entrance ticket for Keukenhof Gardens. If you are interested in one of these services please check the pages below:
- Rental bikes at Keukenhof Gardens »
- Guided bike tour along the tulip fields near Keukenhof »
- Get your Keukenhof tickets online »
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card