Are you visiting Amsterdam and what to see the city and its attractions in the most convenient way? Check out the great Hop on Hop Off sightseeing service which will help you to make the most of your time in the capital of Holland.
Unlimited use of sightseeing bus and/or boat
With a Hop on Hop off ticket you can make unlimited use of the famous red double-deckers buses that take you to the most best landmarks in Amsterdam. Want to see or visit a landmark? No worries just hop off the bus or boat and check it out. When you are done visiting, you simply catch the next tour bus or boat and continue your tour.
Sightseeing bus Amsterdam
Sightseeing boat Amsterdam
Price Hop On Hop Off sightseeing tours Amsterdam
When you buy your ticket you can choose for a bus only, boat only or a ticket for both bus and boat tours.
Are you traveling with your family you can buy a family ticket. With this family ticket you can travel for 24 hours with 2 adults and 2 kids with both bus and boat. Discover all things to do in Amsterdam with kids in the easiest way possible.
|Bus||€ 21,00||€ 10,50||€ 36,00||€ 18,00||Book online|
|Boat||€ 25,00||€ 12,50||–||–||Book online|
|Bus + Boat||€ 28,00||€ 14,00||€ 39,00||€ 19,50||Book online|
Bus + Boat
|€ 70,00||Book online|
Why use Hop on Hop off Amsterdam?
Hop on Hop off Amsterdam will save you time and money during your stay in Amsterdam. You won’t have to bother with the complicated (and expensive) public transport system and the time that you spend traveling will be the time that you are actually city sightseeing. It’s also the perfect way to see the highlights of Amsterdam if you are new in town and don’t know where to start. To top it off, all buses and boats include a GPS audio guide in 18 languages and free Wi-Fi! You can book your Hop on Hop off Amsterdam tickets online. Get your tickets now and enjoy your holidays in Amsterdam to the fullest!
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar