Our tulips are world-famous, but how about an ice-cold Heineken beer? In the centre of Amsterdam stands the Heineken® Brewery, which opened in 1867. Meanwhile, this brewery has been converted into a great attraction where you can really experience the Heineken brand.
Experience the Heineken Brewery
This 90-minute self-guided journey through the world of Heineken® is a brilliantly boozy experience guaranteed to get you giddy on its heritage, history, and of course, hops.
Did you know that this globally-renowned beer is made from just four natural ingredients? Find out exactly what goes into the Heineken® brewing process, and see how sponsors like Formula 1, the UEFA Champions League and the Rugby World Cup are all championing the brand in exciting ways.
Imaginative exhibits (such as the one that shows you what it’s like to be a beer bottle) will get everyone laughing, and with the Heineken Experience App you can enhance your visit with additional audio content.
Of course, the essentials are covered here as well, including a beer tasting session plus more free samples in the bar. You’ll come away not only understanding, but also speaking the international language of Pilsnerese.
- Find out all there is to know about the Heineken® brewing process with an enthusiastic guide, and learn how to serve a real ‘star’
- Get merry with interactive exhibits, indulge in a refreshing beer tasting lesson, and follow a beer bottle’s journey, from factory to thirsty mouth
- Download the Heineken Experience app for an additional audio guide and a map with Amsterdam’s Best Hidden Gems – find it on the App Store or Google Play
The Heineken Experience is open all year-round, just like the city of Amsterdam!
- Monday through Thursday from 10:30 to 19:30 (last entry at 17:30).
- Friday through Sunday from 10:30 to 21:00 (last entry at 19:00).
- December 24th and 31st from 10:30 to 16:00 (last entry at 14:00).
- In July and August, we follow the weekend’s opening hours throughout the entire week.
Tickets for Heineken Experience
The Heineken Experience works with timeslots. We advice you to buy your tickets online. You will get a nice discount and you know for sure your timeslot is available.
|Adult ticket > 18 years||€ 19,50||Buy tickets|
|Youth ticket 12 – 17 years||€ 14,50||Buy tickets|
|Kids under 11||Free|
- All under-18s must be accompanied by an adult
Check availability below and book directly.
In summer 2021 the creators of the Heineken Experience will open a new experience dedicated to the flowers of Holland. Check out more info on: Flower Experience FloriWorld
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket