The world-famous Heineken® Brewery opened in 1867, but 2019 is also a ‘dam good year for beer in the heart of Amsterdam. Dive into what’s now an immersive attraction in the old brewery, complete with samples. For beer fans this is a mecca. Arrive thirsty.
This 90-minute self-guided journey through the world of Heineken® is a brilliantly boozy experience guaranteed to get you giddy on its heritage, history, and of course, hops.
Did you know that this globally-renowned beer is made from just four natural ingredients? Find out exactly what goes into the Heineken® brewing process, and see how sponsors like Formula 1, the UEFA Champions League and the Rugby World Cup are all championing the brand in exciting ways.
Imaginative exhibits (such as the one that shows you what it’s like to be a beer bottle) will get everyone laughing, and with the Heineken Experience App you can enhance your visit with additional audio content.
Of course, the essentials are covered here as well, including a beer tasting session plus more free samples in the bar. You’ll come away not only understanding, but also speaking the international language of Pilsnerese.
- Find out all there is to know about the Heineken® brewing process with an enthusiastic guide, and learn how to serve a real ‘star’
- Get merry with interactive exhibits, indulge in a refreshing beer tasting lesson, and follow a beer bottle’s journey, from factory to thirsty mouth
- Download the Heineken Experience app for an additional audio guide and a map with Amsterdam’s Best Hidden Gems – find it on the App Store or Google Play
Tickets for Heineken Experience
The Heineken Experience works with timeslots. We advice you to buy your tickets online. You will get a nice discount and you know for sure your timeslot is available.
|Adult ticket > 18 years||€ 18,00||Buy tickets|
|Youth ticket 12 – 17 years||€ 14,50||Buy tickets|
|Kids under 11||Free|
- All under-18s must be accompanied by an adult
In spring 2020 the creators of the Heineken Experience will open a new experience dedicated to the flowers of Holland. Check out more info on: Flower Experience FloriWorld
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar