During Tulip Festival Amsterdam the all new Flower Experience Floriworld will open its doors. Do you want to experience the Dutch flowers such as the tulip in a unique way? Then visit the all new Flower Experience FloriWorld in Aalsmeer.
This unique flower attraction from the creators of the Heineken Experience opens its doors in spring 2020 and is located next to the largest flower auction in the world at FloraHolland in Aalsmeer nearby Amsterdam and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Experience the flowers from Holland all year round.
Every year, millions of people from all over the world come to watch the blooming tulips at Keukenhof Tulip Gardens and the blooming flower fields and from spring 2020 there is a new flower experience where you can be amazed by the flowers from Holland throughout the year.
FloriWorld allows you to discover and experience what flowers and plants do to you in your daily and social life and their effect on your health.
Flowers and the latest technology
At FloriWorld you become part of a world of flowers using the latest technology. Different shows and experiences let you experience what flowers and plants do for you. There is an immersive room where you become completely part of the flower environment. By using a lot of projectors, flowers are projected on the environment and even on the visitors. This way you become part of the flower in Holland.
Price tickets FloriWorld & Tours
You can show your e-ticket at the entrance to FloriWorld to gain access. No need to print out your ticket. Your ticket will only be valid on your selected date and at your selected time.
|Regular ticket||€ 23,50|
|Kids (4 – 11 years)||€ 12,50|
|Kids (0-4 years)||Free|
Combi tickets FloriWorld
More info on tours including FloriWorld will be on this page by the beginning of May 2020.
Opening hours FloriWorld
Flower Experience Floriworld will be open 365 days a year.
- Monday – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Tuesday – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Thursday – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sunday – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Last admission at 5:00 pm
- 1431 GM Aalsmeer
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card