We have already arrived at the last week of the tulip season 2020. Check out the latest videos and photos from Keukenhof Gardens and the Flower Fields in Holland. Hopefully we can welcome you in good health in 2021. Until we bloom again!
It will be clear to everyone that the season has turned out differently than we thought. For the first time in decades, the blooming tulips in the Netherlands had little public. With the photos and videos we want to bring some positivity to the world. Enjoy the beautiful colors and hopefully you can come to the Netherlands next year to enjoy the flowers.
Digital photo tour along the flower fields
Despite the coronavirus (COVID-19), the flowers continue to bloom. The only blooming tulips can be found at a tulip farm or Keukenhof Gardens because most production tulip fields are being cut to grow higher quality flower bulbs.
Fortunately, we can still leave our home in the Netherlands. We will continue to take photos as long as this is possible.
Drone video of the flower fields
A new week so we have a new drone video. Take a few minutes to enjoy this 4K video of the flower fields in Holland.
Virtual tours Keukenhof Gardens
Because many of you can’t visit Keukenhof Gardens this year the gardens will come to you with free virtual tours of the blooming in the tulip park. The videos will be regularly posted below. This way everyone can still enjoy the beautiful floral splendor. Please follow our social channels to stay up to date: Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
May 10 – The last day Keukenhof in 2020
The end of the tulip season in 2020. It was a special year with only virtual visitors. We hope to welcome everyone in good health during Keukenhof 2021.
May 7 – Enjoy the sunrise in Keukenhof
Enjoy a special sunrise in Keukenhof flower park with a performance by violinist Rosanne Philippens.
May 5 – Last week of the tulip season.
In the last week of the tulip season, the tulips bloom beautifully in Keukenhof flower park.
May 3 – View the famous blue flower river in Keukenhof
Every Keukenhof season, the blue flower river is one of the many highlights of the flower park.
May 1 – SpongeBob Squarepants visits Keukenhof
SpongeBob comes to admire his own tulip in Keukenhof Gardens.
April 30 – orchids in Keukenhof
In this video Cor Middelkoop tells you all about the orchid in a surprisingly colorful decor: the Beatrix pavilion. Did you know that there are almost 3800 orchids in the Keukenhof show!
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card