In the last week of April, the tulips still bloom beautifully in Keukenhof Gardens and on many of the flower fields in Holland. The bulb growers start with the heading of the tulips. After heading the energy can go back to the flower bulb and so the quality of the flower grows.
It is already the sixth week of publishing weekly digital tours which contains photos and videos of the blooming flower fields and virtual tours through Keukenhof Gardens. In this way we hope to bring some positivity to the world. Enjoy the beautiful colors and hopefully you can come to the Netherlands next year to enjoy the flowers.
Digital photo tour along the flower fields
Despite the coronavirus (COVID-19), the flowers continue to bloom. Last week the tulips were in full bloom. This resulted in brilliant colors.
Fortunately, we can still leave our home in the Netherlands. We will continue to take photos as long as this is possible.
Drone video of the flower fields
Take a few minutes to enjoy this 4K video of the flower fields in Holland.
Virtual tours Keukenhof Gardens
Because many of you can’t visit Keukenhof Gardens this year the gardens will come to you with free virtual tours of the blooming in the tulip park. The videos will be regularly posted below. This way everyone can still enjoy the beautiful floral splendor. Please follow our social channels to stay up to date: Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
April 28 – 360 video of Keukenhof
Enjoy Keukenhof with this new 360 video. Look around and enjoy the most beautiful flower park in Europe.
April 25, 2020 – Bird’s eye view above Keukenhof
Keukenhof flower park is deserted. Keukenhof shows this special video without visitors.
April 25, 2020 – The best photo spots in Keukenhof
View the most beautiful photo locations in Keukenhof Flower Park in this video.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card