Are you wondering how the tulip fields near Amsterdam look right now? Are they already in bloom or are the farmers at work? Check a flower field webcam to find out.
Tulip Cam 2021
Unfortunately, no flower fields webcams are active this year. That’s why we decided to post photos every week from different beautiful flower fields. Follow us on Facebook or check out our blog.
Every week we will give a free blooming report by e-mail. If you wanna know how the blooming predictions are please subscribe here.
Keukenhof Tulip Garden Webcam
Unfortunately there is not yet a webcam available at Keukenhof Spring garden. The reason is simple. There are too many beautiful spots in the flower park to just focus on one or two webcam spot. We will give a weekly blooming report with video and photo’s with the best spots at Keukenhof on our Facebook page.
Below you will find the Flower Map. Every week we will update the pictures of the Dutch flower fields.
Amsterdam Dam Square webcam
Below you will see a webcam with an ultraHD 4K view on the popular Dam Square in Amsterdam.
Webcam Zaanse Schans
One of the populair places to visit outside Amsterdam is Zaanse Schans. Below you will find a cam on the windmills in Holland.
More about the tulips fields
- Where are the tulip farms in Amsterdam?
- Discover the flower fields near Amsterdam with a bicycle
- When is the best time to see the tulip fields near Amsterdam?
- Why do tulips grow so well in Holland?
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar