Check out the best flower events during Tulip Festival in Holland. Visit Keukenhof Gardens, the Dutch Flower Parade, the activities at flower farms and the best sightseeing tours along the tulip fields.
Keukenhof Flower Market at Keukenhof
April 14 @ 8:00 am – April 16 @ 8:00 am
This weekend will put the spotlight on flowers even more than normal at Keukenhof Gardens! At the market growers will enthusiastically explain the use of various summer bulbs and plants. You can then buy them for your garden or balcony!
Flowering during this weekend
During this weekend, we expect most tulips to have started flowering. Mid-April is traditionally the start of the peak flowering period. Of course, this does depend heavily on the weather. In addition to the tulips, the daffodils and hyacinths also bloom in the park and flower fields. Keep in mind that the flowering of spring flowers depends on weather conditions. Follow our flower forecasts to keep up to date with the flowering of the flowers.
Indoor flower shows
In addition to the beautiful flower gardens, Keukenhof also has a number of indoor flower shows. During this weekend, the following flower shows can be visited:
|Type of flowers||Location at Keukenhof|
|Tulip and Hyacinth show||Oranje Nassau Pavilion|
|Potted Bulb show (tulips and more)||Willem-Alexander Pavilion|
|Amaryllis show||Willem-Alexander Pavilion|
|Anthurium show||Beatrix Pavilion|
|Orchid show||Beatrix Pavilion|
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2023
When booking your Keukenhof Gardens tickets, you must select a day and time slot for entering the park. In 2023, Keukenhof will work with a maximum number of tickets per day and arrival time. So book your tickets in time! If your day and time slot are not available, this means that the tickets are sold out. Still want to visit Keukenhof? Take a look at the combi tickets with the Keukenhof bus or Keukenhof tours from Amsterdam because there are more days and times available.
|Adult (18+)||€ 19.50||Buy tickets|
|Kids (4-17)||€ 9.00||Buy tickets|
|Day ticket parking||€ 6.00|
|Keukenhof cruise along the tulips||€ 10.00||Buy tickets|
|Park guide book||€ 5.00||Buy tickets|
|Tulip Festival Card|
(Keukenhof + transport from Amsterdam, Amsterdam Airport & Haarlem)
|€ 51.00||Buy tickets|
Hotel during this Keukenhof weekend
Mid-April is a popular time to travel to the tulips in Holland. So make sure you book your hotel in time. The map below shows the current availability and prices of hotels near Keukenhof.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket