During the year there are many different flower events in Holland. From the events at Keukenhof Gardens, the flower parade, the activities at flower farms to helicopter flights above the flower fields. You can find it in our calendar.
- This event has passed.
Keukenhof Flower Market at Keukenhof
April 6 @ 8:00 am - April 8 @ 5:00 pm€17
This weekend will put the spotlight on flowers even more than normal at Keukenhof!
At the market growers will enthusiastically explain the use of various summer bulbs and plants. You can then buy them for your garden or balcony!
On Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 April 2018, the Netherlands’ most famous gardener Rob Verlinden will provide a show of tips on flowers and plants. These are the ingredients to properly prepare to get busy at home!
On Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 April 2018 the public will be able to watch falcons, owls, buzzards and eagles circle overhead. Make sure to attend the spectacular falconry show!
- Book your hotel during the Keukenhof Flower Market weekend at Keukenhof
- How to get a discount for Keukenhof Garden tickets?
- Top 10 hotels nearby Keukenhof Tulip Garden
- How do i get to Keukenhof garden from Amsterdam?
- Flower shows at Keukenhof Tulip Garden.
- Keukenhof theme 2018: Romance in Flowers.
- Buy your Keukenhof tulip garden ticket 2018 online with a discount
- Visit Keukenhof garden during a layover at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
- Buy a Keukenhof season ticket
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar