Check out the best flower events during Tulip Festival in Holland. Visit Keukenhof Gardens, the Dutch Flower Parade, the activities at flower farms and the best sightseeing tours along the tulip fields.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We also have a free newsletter. Subscribe here »
- This event has passed.
Flowers from Amsterdam at The Upside Down
March 15 @ 10:00 am – May 15 @ 8:00 pm
Are you ready for the ultimate Holland experience? This spring, The Upside Down Amsterdam has been transformed into a veritable sea of flowers! At this interactive social media experience, this spring you will make insane photos in the ultimate spring atmosphere.
The Upside Down
Go wild at the ultimate Instagram experience with 25 rooms and plenty of interactive features, only minutes from central Amsterdam. The new flower theme is inspired by the iconic Dutch flower fields. Many rooms are decorated with colorful and colorful flowers. Swing on our tompouce and bike surrounded by flowers along the canal!
Opening hours The Upside Down
This unique photo experience can be visited from 15 March to 15 May 2023.
|The Upside Down||Opening hours|
|Monday||10 am – 7 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am – 7 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am – 7 pm|
|Thursday||10 am – 7 pm|
|Friday||10 am – 10 pm|
|Saturday||10 am – 10 pm|
|Sunday||10 am – 8 pm|
Admission prices The Upside Down
The Upside Down works with day tickets and time slots. The entrance price depends on the visitor’s age. Visitors under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Using the calendar below, you can immediately see whether your desired visiting day and time slot are still available and easily book your tickets.
With a Tulip Festival Card, you get a 10% discount on the entrance price of The Upside Down.
How do you get to The Upside Down?
The Upside Down is in the centre of Amsterdam, close to RAI Amsterdam. The address is Europaboulevard 5, 1079 PC, Amsterdam.
There is a parking garage with plenty of parking spots available underneath the upside down. When you show your parking card to the staff, you’ll receive 15% discount on your parking costs. Navigate to: Betuwestraat 26, 1079 PR Amsterdam. More info: Parking Flow Amsterdam
By public transport
If you visit the upside down by train you can go to Amsterdam RAI station. You can also come by metro/tram, therefore you can use stop Europaplein or RAI station. Check your journey on 9292.nl
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Buy Keukenhof quality tulip bulbs online and create your own tulip garden
- Check out our hotel tips for visiting Keukenhof and the tulip fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- Visit the unique flower experience center all year round
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Amsterdam Region Travel Ticket