Check out the best flower events during Tulip Festival in Holland. Visit Keukenhof Gardens, the Dutch Flower Parade, the activities at flower farms and the best sightseeing tours along the tulip fields.
- This event has passed.
Flowers mosaics weekend in Lisse near Keukenhof
April 19, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Enjoy the most beautiful flower mosaics in Lisse. The whole weekend there are more than 30 mosaics for you to enjoy for free.
Thousands of visitors come to see the flower mosaics displayed in the town of Lisse. For each mosaic there are 10.000 flowers & pins for each square meter.
- Mosiac Contest – April 17 – April 19
Mega Flower Mosaic
There are more than 30 pieces to see and on Friday the 17th of April 2020 there will also be a mega flower mosaic on the Towns Square ”t Vierkant’ in Lisse. This mega mosaic will be an Escher painting. This masterpiece will be made of more than 400.000 flowers.
Visit Lisse from Keukenhof
Wanna enjoy the beautiful flower mosaics? You can walk to the town’s centre in just 10 minutes from the main entrance of Keukenhof Gardens or rent a bike at Keukenhof to enjoy the flower fields and see the mosaics in Lisse.
Short Life Art
The mosaics have a short life since they are made of the tiny flowers that grow on the hyacinth. There are many colors to choose from, so in one mosaic one can get great contrast.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card