I will add more and more events in the coming months. Make sure you visit the website for inspiration about unique things to do, how to travel and much more. I would like to connect through my Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and my free newsletter.
- This event has passed.
Flowers mosaics weekend in Lisse near Keukenhof
April 13 @ 10:00 am - April 22 @ 5:00 pmFree
Enjoy the most beautiful flower mosaics in Lisse. The whole weekend there are more than 30 mosaics for you to enjoy for free.
Thousands of visitors come to see the flower mosaics displayed in the town of Lisse. For each mosaic there are 10.000 flowers & pins for each square meter.
- Mega Flower Mosaic – April 13 – April 18
- Mosiac Contest – April 21 – April 23
Mega Flower Mosaic
There are more than 30 pieces to see and on Friday the 13th of April 2018 there will also be a mega flower mosaic on the Towns Square ”t Vierkant’ in Lisse. This mega mosaic will be an Escher painting. This masterpiece will be made of more than 400.000 flowers.
Visit Lisse from Keukenhof
Wanna enjoy the beautiful flower mosaics? You can walk to the town’s centre in just 10 minutes from the main entrance of Keukenhof Gardens or rent a bike at Keukenhof to enjoy the flower fields and see the mosaics in Lisse.
Short Life Art
The mosaics have a short life since they are made of the tiny flowers that grow on the hyacinth. There are many colors to choose from, so in one mosaic one can get great contrast.
Interesting events this weekend
- 14 April – Helicopter tour above the flower fields near Keukenhof
- 13-15 April – Romantic Roses Festival at Keukenhof Gardens
- More about the Dutch tulips
- More about the Dutch flower fields near Amsterdam
- Visit the unique Dutch Flower Parade
- Check our flower event listing
- The best tours & tickets for Amsterdam and the flower region
- Learn more about Amsterdam
- Learn more about the Bollenstreek (Dutch flower bulb region)