March 22th 2018: Keukenhof Garden is openLast week was sunny but still cold. The flowers are slowly waking up from their winter sleep. We have seen some color on the flower fields. Mostly yellow of early daffodils fields.
Forecast March / April weatherIt is cloudy with rain and sunshine in the coming days. Temperatures are around average and there is a fair wind.
Blooming predictionWe expect the flower fields to lag behind normal flowering for about 2 weeks. This means that the tulip fields will only be in full bloom in the second half of April. Of course, this can still change when the spring weather shows up quickly.
Flower MapEvery week we will update the map and let you discover the best flower fields around Keukenhof.
More about tulips
- Where are the tulip farms in Amsterdam?
- #welovetulips : share your tulip pictures with the world
- See our list of all our blooming reports of 2018
- Discover everything about Tulip Garden Keukenhof
- More about the dutch flower fields near Amsterdam
- Visit the unique Dutch Flower Parade
- Check our flower event listing
- The best tours & tickets for Amsterdam and the flower region
- Learn more about Amsterdam
- Learn more about the Bollenstreek (Dutch flower bulb region)