In 2019 there are some changes in the Keukenhof bus lines that run from Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens. The Keukenhof Express buses are the easiest, fastest and cheapest way to travel to Keukenhof from the centre of Amsterdam. In this article we will show you how to travel from Amsterdam Center to Keukenhof with one of the Keukenhof buses.
There are two possibilities to travel from Amsterdam Center to Keukenhof. The best option depends on where you are staying in Amsterdam.
Bus 852 – Amsterdam RAI Station – Keukenhof
There is a direct bus (bus 852) going from Amsterdam RAI Station. Bus 852 will travel in about 35 minutes to the front entrance of Keukenhof.
Hotels near Amsterdam RAI Station
Bus 852 is a new bus line in 2019 and only operates during the opening season of Keukenhof Gardens.
Bus 859 – Hoofddorp Train Station – Keukenhof
There is a direct bus (bus 859) going from Hoofddorp Train Station. Bus 859 will travel in about 15 minutes to the front entrance of Keukenhof
Hotels near Hoofddorp Station
- Hotel Novotel Amsterdam – Schiphol
- Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam – Schiphol
- Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam – Schiphol
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam – Schiphol
- Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport
- Best Western Amsterdam Airport
- Hotel NH Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
From Amsterdam Centre you can take the Airport Express Bus 397 (included in the combi-ticket).
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar