If you want to visit the world famous Van Gogh Museum in the center of Amsterdam you will have to plan your visit and buy your online tickets as early as possible. The museum is one of the most populair museums in Amsterdam and often sold out.
Due to the popularity of the Van Gogh Museum, there is a good chance that the museum will be sold out the day you want to go. So always buy your ticket in advance and choose the day and time when you want to visit the museum. If tickets are sold out on the day of your choice there are still some options. Read them below.
Price Van Gogh Museum Ticket and where to buy
With your online ticket you will get the fastest access into the world’s largest Van Gogh collection – so no lines! You will get your tickets on your mobile phone so no need to print the tickets. When you buy your ticket you will have to choose the day and time for your visit.
|Adult 18+||€ 19,00||Book now|
|Kids 0 – 17||Free|
|Adult 18+ + Audio Guide||€ 24,00||Book now|
What to do when tickets for Van Gogh Museum are sold out
If you did not get your tickets in time and still want to visit the Van Gogh Museum you can try buying an combi-ticket. There are two combi-tickets available. With a combi-ticket you have more options on days and timeslots for the Van Gogh Museum.
Combi-ticket Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam
With a combi-ticket you have more choice on days and timeslots for your Van Gogh Museum visit.
Van Gogh Museum + Canal Cruise
With this combi-ticket you combine your visit to the museum with a great 1-hour Canal Cruise in Amsterdam. You will save money and you will have more options for visiting the Van Gogh Museum.
|Van Gogh Museum + Canal Cruise Amsterdam||€ 33,00||Book now|
Van Gogh Day Tour
Visit Vincent van Gogh’s home in Nuenen and see the landscapes that inspired his early work. Then, head back to beautiful Amsterdam and skip the line at the Van Gogh Museum. Afterward, take a tranquil cruise along the impossibly pretty canals and contemplate all the beauty you’ve just packed into one incredible day.
|Van Gogh Day Tour – Adults 18+||€ 99,00||Book now|
|Van Gogh Day Tour – Kids 4- 17||€ 79,00||Book now|
|Van Gogh Day Tour – Kids 0 – 3||Free|
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top 5 sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills