A travel guide for your trip to Holland is the perfect way to prepare the trip together with your travel companions. The anticipation is often extra fun with a good travel guide about your destination(s). We have collected the best travel guides for your trip to Holland below so that you can prepare your trip optimally and start the holiday feeling soon.
Travel Guide for the Flower Region
Dreaming about Holland as your next holiday destination? Do you want to see tulips, windmills & canals? The ‘Travel Guide for the Dutch Flower Region & Keukenhof’ will help you to discover and experience the real authentic Holland. This beautiful region at only half an hour from the Dutch capital Amsterdam has a lot to offer. Not only during springtime when it is absolutely spectacular to see the millions of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths brightening up the entire region. Enjoy summertime at one of Holland’s finest beaches in Katwijk or Noordwijk with plenty of fine hotels, restaurants and beach clubs.
Travel Guide Rick Steves
Bike cobblestone streets, cruise on charming canals, and stop and smell the tulips: with Rick Steves on your side, Holland can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves Amsterdam & the Netherlands you’ll find:
- Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring Amsterdam and the Netherlands
- Rick’s strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from the Van Gogh museum and Rembrandt’s home workshop, to cozy “brown” cafés
- How to connect with local culture: Explore Amsterdam by bicycle, sample distinctive Dutch cheeses, and chat with a friendly local over beer brewed from 1,000-year-old recipes
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick’s candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax over a pint of beer
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and incredible museums
- Detailed maps for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, a Dutch phrase book, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 500 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Complete, up-to-date information on Amsterdam, Haarlem, Delft, Alkmaar and Zaanse Schans, Edam, Volendam, Marken, Hoorn, Enkhuizen, the Historic Triangle, Flevoland, Keukenhof, Aalsmeer, Leiden, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Arnhem, and more
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves Amsterdam & the Netherlands.
Travel Guide Eyewitness Amsterdam 2019
Find your corner of Amsterdam with this essential travel guide to this historic city, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you there
before you’ve even packed your case – stroll along atmospheric canals, reflect
at the Anne Frank House, explore the Rijksmuseum, or relax in Vondelpark. The
DK Eyewitness Guide to Amsterdam covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won’t miss a thing.
Travel Guide Lonely Planet Amsterdam
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Amsterdam is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Soak up the artwork in the world’s greatest Van Gogh museum, explore the medieval centre and the Royal Palace, and settle into a bruin café – all with your trusted travel companion ‘Lonely Planet’. Get to the heart of Amsterdam and begin your journey in Holland now!
Travel Guide Mission Amsterdam for Kids
Are you looking for a Travel Guide for kids? Mission Amsterdam takes your young travelers through the famous sights of the Dutch capital, engaging them with an exciting scavenger hunt as you explore city landmarks together. Say “tot ziens” (goodbye) to a trip filled with the stress of keeping everyone entertained. Instead, say “hallo” (hello) to a memorable vacation, with your kids actively engaged in exploring the landmarks of Amsterdam with you.
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out the most populair activities:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parade in Holland
- Our top sightseeing tours for exploring the flower fields
- Stay informed about the blooming of the flowers in Holland with our free Flower Forecast
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit a tulip farm in Holland
- See the best flower events during your visit to Holland? Check it out in our events calendar
- This flower attractions are open all year
- Our tips for the most populair tours in Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- Read more about the Tulip Festival Card