On Saturday March 21 Keukenhof Gardens will open the doors for the 2020 spring season. More than 7 million tulips and other flowers will color the Keukenhof park near Amsterdam. The flower garden will be open for just 51 days in 2020 and will close the doors at 8:00 PM on May 10 2020.
Keukenhof Tulip Gardens is closed for 2019. In 2020 the Tulip Gardens will open from 21 March 2020 till 10 May 2020. During summer 2019 you can visit -> Keukenhof Castle Gardens.
Keukenhof tickets 2020
For a visit to Keukenhof Tulip Gardens you can choose from different types of tickets. The choice of the type of ticket depends on your needs. Below you can see the available tickets. You buy a ticket with or without public transport to the gardens. There are also different tours available where you travel with a guide.
Prices Keukenhof 2019
The price of a Keukenhof ticket depends on the age of the visitor. When you order online you can also buy a parking ticket for € 6,00 a day.
Tickets for Keukenhof Gardens 2019
The prices for the 2020 season are not yet known. Subscribe to our free newsletter and you will be the first to know when the tickets for 2020 are available.
|Keukenhof Skip the line ticket > 12 year||€ 18,00||Buy tickets|
|Kids ticket 4-11 years||€ 8.00||Buy tickets|
|Kids up to 3 years||Free|
|Parking ticket Day pass||€ 6,00||Buy tickets|
|Bus (return ticket) + Keukenhof Skip the line||€ 25,00||Buy tickets|
|Rental Bike at Keukenhof||€ 10,00||Buy tickets|
|Keukenhof Guided Tour from Amsterdam |
including a visit to a real tulip farm
|€ 69,00||Buy tickets|
Keukenhof express bus combi tickets
If you need to travel to Keukenhof you can buy a Keukenhof ticket including a transfer with the Keukenhof bus (public transport). The Keukenhof Express bus departs from Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam RAI Station, Haarlem, Hoofddorp and Leiden.
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof return busticket + Adult ticket – € 30,00
- Schiphol Airport to Keukenhof return busticket + Adult ticket – € 25,00
- Hoofddorp to Keukenhof return busticket +Adult ticket – € 25,00
- Haarlem to Keukenhof return busticket + Adult ticket – € 25,00
- Leiden to Keukenhof return busticket + Adult ticket – € 25,00
- Child ticket (4-11 years) return busticket + Child ticket – € 13,50
Where to buy Keukenhof 2019 tickets
You can buy Keukenhof tickets at the entrance of the flower park. But we strongly advise you to buy a Skip the line ticket online. With your online ticket you will not have to wait in line. If you also want transportation to Keukenhof you can buy a combi ticket with a return busticket from different cities nearby the park. When you order online you can show the tickets on your smartphone so you don’t have to print your tickets.
Sightseeing the flower fields at Keukenhof
If you visit Keukenhof you must go sightseeing the flower fields. Around Keukenhof Gardens there are many flower fields and it is certainly recommended to visit these flower fields and flower farms when visiting the tulip gardens. There are various options for sightseeing the flower fields. Keukenhof Gardens gives you two options: whisper boat trips and rental bikes.
Whisper boat trips – enjoy a relaxing boat trip that takes 45 minutes. These boats travel through the beautiful Dutch flower bulb landscape in virtual silence. Spectacular photos are guaranteed! You can only buy tickets for this boat trip at the windmill in Keukenhof. Waiting times can add up so plan your boat trip early during your visit. A boat trip will cost you € 8,00 (Ex. admission to Keukenhof. Kids (aged 4-11) € 4,00.
Keukenhof rental bike – The best way for sightseeing the flower fields is to rent a bike and explore the flowers the Dutch way. The roads along the flower fields are often quiet and easy to bike. Keukenhof rents bikes for men, women and kids. A bike cost € 15,00 for 3 hours or € 20,00 a day. You can book your rental bike online and you will get a FlowerCard with your online order. With the FlowerCard you will receive a digital magazine about the surroundings of Keukenhof, get tips for the best hotspots to visit with your rental bike and get great discounts at a flower farm, museum, restaurants and shop. You also get discounts on attractions and museums in Amsterdam. -> you can book your Keukenhof rental bike here
-> Check out our article about Renting a bike at Keukenhof Gardens
When to visit Keukenhof in 2020
Another question we get very often is when is the best time to visit Keukenhof in the Netherlands in 2020. But like every year it is difficult to predict when Keukenhof is at its best. However, we can give an indication of the flowers that bloom per period. When a period comes, it depends on the weather conditions.
First period – From the opening the park will have blooming flowers. There are some great indoor flower shows with many blooming tulips. Outside there are daffodils and crocuses.
Second period – After the Daffodils and crocuses it’s time for the hyacinths and the early tulips to bloom in the outdoor gardens. The indoor flower shows are still amazing with great colors.
Third period – In the last period the tulips will bloom in the outdoor gardens. The trees will be green and the indoor flower shows are showing
If you want to stay updated about the blooming of the flowers you can register for our free email newsletter.
The most populair articles about Keukenhof Gardens
There is so much more to say about the most beautiful flower garden in the world. Below are our most populair articles:
- Do you want a spectacular experience? Book a Helicopter Flight above the flower fields
- Do you have a question about Flower Gardens? Check out our FAQ Keukenhof page
- Want to stay over near Keukenhof Gardens? Our Top 10 hotels near Keukenhof are a great choice
- Need transportation? Check out our options for traveling to Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out the great Flower indoorshows at the Keukenhof Gardens
- Read all about the Keukenhof theme 2019: Flower Power
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar